Chapter 45

Zhuchen’s mech is more oriented towards actual combat than the one that Zhaoge lent Gu Lang last time. Thick armor is installed at the joints of the mecha, and they carry high-firepower weapons. Mu Sheng is linked by spiritual power. After moving the mecha arm, he took over the mecha very smoothly.

    Zhu Chen sat behind him and smiled when he saw this scene.

    He always wanted to know what kind of person was the "Hope" that Uncle Bai valued very much, and how strong the "Descendants of the Dragon" was. With this name, he attracted the attention of those people outside and was assassinated. Almost crippled, I finally saw the Lord Master today.

    Uncle Bai said that this time Ess star might not escape this catastrophe, but Zhu Chen was not reconciled. As long as there was a glimmer of hope, he could not give up. Even if the painful price was to be paid, Ess star would never disappear.

.Originally it was impossible for him to agree to evacuate from Essing like a deserter, but Uncle Bai said that Mu Sheng was on this ship, and Essing’s roots were on these children, and they needed a guide to take them forward.

    As a leader, he must ensure the safety of these people. If Essian really falls one day, after he is gone, Mu Sheng will be their umbrella.

    It now appears that he has this strength.

    "Unexpectedly, Mu Sheng, who was in the ruin, would turn on his armor." The gray-haired man opened his hands and smiled at the person next to him.

    "Mo Li, let me come and play, but I can't guarantee that I can keep his face after moving the mecha."

    "As long as the person doesn't die, it can be repaired if the face is broken." With a playful smile, those people watched the talking man release his mecha.

.It was not the first time that Mu Sheng had piloted a mech, but it was the first time he had acted with a real enemy. He was a little nervous, but when he saw the man rushing towards him in the mech, the tension in his heart dissipated. Force controlled the mecha to react and entered the state in an instant.

    The mecha on the opposite side is different from that of Zhuchen. The appearance looks better, the lines are smooth, and the weapons are more high-end. However, after Mu Sheng escaped an attack, he found that the mecha was not very smooth. The person in the armor does not fit well with this mecha, and the driver's mental power is not enough to fully exert the performance of the mecha.

    He dodges the laser cannon sideways, activates the micro thruster under his feet, slightly volleys, then changes the direction of advancement, and quickly flies to the right. When the mecha is about to launch an attack, he suddenly changes direction again, and goes straight to its abdomen. The cockpit crashed.

.The mecha called out a shield to block his cockpit, but Mu Sheng did not hit it. The thruster under his feet stopped, his wrist was placed on the shield, his body twisted, and he came behind the mecha, and then the high-energy ion cannon directly Aim at the head of the mecha.

    At the moment the ion cannon fired, his other hand was also retracted, and then the thrust exited the circle of battle.

    The head of the mecha exploded to reveal the core inside, and the mecha quickly fell to the ground. Mu Sheng did not show any mercy, but instead fired the ion cannon toward the cockpit again when the group of people did not pay attention. The explosion sounded. It sounded, dusty and quiet in private.

    "Quick, save people!" After the silence, someone yelled, Mu Sheng panted slightly and raised his eyebrows at Xiao Zhi and Zhu Chen.

    "Awesome." Zhu Chen gave him a thumb. .From the appearance of "The Legend of the Dragon" to the time when Mu Sheng started to contact mechas, he knew that it was really rare to be able to operate mechas so proficiently in such a short period of time.