Chapter 23

"He said they came from Capital Star."

    Walking on the road next to Garbage Mountain, Lian Gu suddenly spoke.

    Mu Sheng: "...oh, did we get into trouble?"

    When Lian Gu heard him say "we", his heart warmed. It was obvious that he was the one who killed him.

    "It's okay, don't worry, the resettlement area is not a place where they can go wild."

    When Mu Sheng thinks about the regulations in the resettlement area, he still has trouble at ease. After all, the rules here are for the people in the resettlement area. Those who live in the capital star are all powerful and powerful. Will those people abide by the rules here?

    The people in Liancheng are all being held up in the resettlement area, not to mention the big figures from the capital star.

    "Don't run around these days, you will be in trouble if they encounter it."

    Liangudao.

    When I met those people, my identities were exposed, and everything nowadays would be vanished.

.Mu Sheng's heart twitched, even the ancient words reminded him that the original body was also the capital star ran out, and the person who came is likely to know him, after all, the original body was very public when he was in the capital star.

    Don't meet those people, otherwise he will be abducted back to the original path of death.

    At this moment, Lian Gu and Mu Sheng's ideas were surprisingly consistent.

    It is best not to leave the gate lately.

    Returning to Uncle Bai's yard, Mu Sheng looked at Uncle Bai who was lying on the sun lounger, and stopped talking.

    "What happened?"

    Uncle Bai said to the two without raising his eyelids.

    Mu Sheng: "We were outside the resettlement area and accidentally injured two people to death."

    "Then you are really careless enough.".Uncle Bai was happy, "Okay, you die if you die, do you know who it is?"

    "That, they said it was from Capital Star." Mu Sheng swallowed and whispered.

    Uncle Bai Youzai's swaying recliner stopped in an instant. He stretched his foot on the ground and opened his eyes.

    "Where did you say it came from?"

    "Capital Star."

    Mu Sheng looked away and said quickly.

    After speaking, he glanced at Uncle Bai, quite embarrassed.

    He caused such a catastrophe when he went out. Has his physique been infected by some hot-blooded protagonist?

    "You kid!" Uncle Bai pointed at Mu Sheng, "What the hell is going on?"

    Mu Sheng furrowed his brows and said grievedly: "This is not to blame us."

    Then he added more eloquence to what happened in the pasture.

."Those two guys who were upset, if it weren't for Lian Gu to save me, I might have been sent to their fat-eared master to be the favorite of the eighteen houseboy!"

    Although what Mu Sheng said was true, Lian Gu always felt that something was wrong.

    Uncle Bai and Duke were also stunned.