Chapter 44

The deserted town was slowly being cleaned up, traps and alarm devices were set up around, young adults with weapons were assigned to monitor the situation in the distance in batches, and the resettlement site was under the leadership of Zhuchen and started to operate in an orderly manner.

    Mu Sheng and Xiao Zhi were sitting on the fence outside the town, squinting to the sky. There has been no other movement from Ersi Star recently, but he always feels frightened.

    Xiao Zhi took out water from his stomach and handed it to Mu Sheng, comforting him: "Brother Mu Sheng, don't worry, grandpa and the others will definitely come and pick us up."

    Mu Sheng put the water bottle on his tanned cheeks. The cold water made him shiver, and his mind was much clearer. When he lowered his head, he saw a man in a black coat walking inside the wall.

    "Mu Sheng."

    Zhu Chen came over, climbed up the wall and turned over and sat on the other side of him.

."Are you finished?"

    These days when Zhu Chen is okay, he will come to chat with him. Mu Sheng feels that he is a very boring person. I don't know why Zhu Chen is so interested in him.

    Zhu Chen changed his posture and lay down halfway with his head against Mu Sheng's legs, and he exhaled comfortably.

    "There are so many things that I can't do alone. Someone stares at me and comes out to be lazy."

    After speaking, he squinted to rest, while Mu Sheng still looked at the distant horizon.

    "The environment here is really good, there is no radiation, you can see plants and flowers everywhere, but I still don't have my own nest to be comfortable here!" After a while of silence, Zhu Chen sighed.

    Mu Sheng laughed out loud. The golden nest and the silver nest are not as good as his own dog nest.

."After we go back, we will work hard. Maybe I can turn on the computer before I die and we will grow such good plants there."

    Zhu Chen looked at the sky comfortably, as if he had already seen the blue sky, white clouds and green trees, and a longing smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    "Maybe." Mu Sheng looked down. Although the Rius star disappeared from the original book, there might be a one-tenth chance to get through this difficult time this time.

    Xiao Zhi pulled Mu Sheng's arm and whispered: "I detected a special magnetic field approaching."

    Mu Sheng quickly got up and looked into the distance. No obvious abnormality was found. Zhu Chen also sat up and talked to the person controlling the detector. There was no abnormality found there either.

    "Disappeared again." Xiaozhi said nerdy, the little manipulator touched his head, he couldn't make a mistake, how could this be?

.He turned on his monitoring system, adjusted the detection distance to the maximum, and sure enough, he found something moving toward this side.

    "Brother Mu Sheng, someone is here."

    Mu Sheng nodded, and Zhu Chen also prepared the people in the wall. After a while, a gorgeously shaped aircraft stopped outside the wall.

    A dozen people got on and off the aircraft, standing not far away and pointing here.

    Mu Sheng frowned and watched them laughing and joking like monkeys, and his anger filled his heart. Those who know they are here should be Gu Chang's men.