Chapter 17

Vata is an asteroid close to the edge of the star field. Due to its remote location, it is often attacked by alien beasts in the starry sky.

    This somewhat dangerous planet is not favored by interstellar merchants, so the inhabitants of the planet are living very hard.

    But Werner has unexpectedly made a fortune in the past few days.

    The fluorescent lights above the town were on, and the alarm on the side of his bed woke up the owner on time.

    "You should go to work."

    Werner turned off the alarm irritably, and did not intend to get up.

    He has found a job that pays quickly and is not tiring. As long as he works for another week, he can save money and move to the big star field.

    After getting up to wash, he sat at the table and turned on his brain.

    "Ding--"

    This was the voice of a private message, and Werner was delighted to hear this voice.

.The money transferred to his account on time every day is the beginning of his good mood.

    Opening the mailbox, the full of private messages made Werner's smile stiff.

    "you are fired."

    This is a message from his employer.

    "Werner, you disappointed me so much, I'm leaving, don't look for me."

    This is his girlfriend.

    "It's disgusting, my house has been contaminated by you, so move out today!"

    This is his landlord.

    "Werner, don't come back, I'm so disappointed in you, you forgot who snatched you from the alien beast? You should have let the alien beast eat you!"

    This is his father.

    In the end what happened!

    "Go and see what you have posted!"

.Facing his doubts, Mr. Werner said coldly.

    Werner was cold and trembling hands opened his social page.

    A black cat jumped out, staring at him coldly with dark golden eyes, then seemed to sneer and disappeared.

    Werner froze, he knew those eyes.

    The indifferent man rescued him when he was bitten and dragged on the ground by the leg of a foreign animal. When he turned his head, he saw golden eyes flash by, but the man's eyes were clearly blue!

    He is a monster!

    Werner was cruel, he did the right thing, he just scolded the man a few words, he could get the money, and he didn't do anything bad.

    Anyway, they are all dead. Wouldn't it be better to be able to create some benefits for poor people like yourself?

.What is the youngest general? It's not because of a good family background and no good background. If he is as poor as him, it will be difficult even to get out of this broken planet!

    Thinking of this, Werner wiped his face, his expression turned resentful.

    After Black Cat disappeared, his personal homepage was loaded.

    What caught your eye was the chat message between him and his employer.

    He is responsible for organizing a group of thousands of people, publishing all kinds of news that slander and insult Gu Lang, the youngest admiral of the empire, while occupying the comments under the news.