Chapter 43

Under the beard's babbling, the starship finally approached Lauter. The passengers on the starship who were going to be suffocated were shocked, and they started to get excited looking at the closer and closer planet on the screen.

    Sullivan was holding the back of the chair in front of him with a calm complexion. After looking at it for a while, he leaned on his seat, tilted his head and closed his eyes.

    Mu Sheng was sensitively aware that he was in a bad mood, but he didn't ask too much. He pulled a blanket to cover him, and leaned against the window to look out.

    After a while, Xiaozhi pulled his sleeves: "Brother Mu Sheng, I saw someone sent a message to Brother Gu Lang from another place. They said they would support Ersi Star as soon as possible, and Brother Gu Lang and Uncle Bai It has already begun to send the detector on the Essian star to a deeper level, and no abnormalities have been found."

    "Okay, hard work, Xiaozhi." Mu Sheng sat up, smiled and touched the little robot's head. .Ersi was still safe, and Mu Sheng's tense spirit relaxed a lot. Although he knew that the crisis was coming sooner or later, he still didn't want to hear bad news.

    After more than two hours, the starship finally entered Lauter and landed at the designated port.

    A group of people in brown uniforms stood neatly not far away, all with weapons in their hands pointing at this side. After the starship landed, a few of those with higher status came out to negotiate.

    Mu Sheng saw the manager on the starship go down and talk to the person with the two silver swords on his shoulders. After saying a few words, the two of them had a dispute. The manager of the starship looked gloomy and tried to argue with them, but the man just downplayed Waving his hand, he turned and left, and his men gathered around, looking at the starship management staff motionlessly.

.The people who went to negotiate and returned to the star ship looked very ugly. Only then did Mu Sheng realize that Capital Star suddenly sent people to accept the defense work of Lauter Star. The place reserved for them before coming was occupied by the army sent by Capital Star. They can only go to another location for resettlement.

    The new location given to them was a wasteland town that was once close to the nest of alien animals. The residents of the town were killed by alien animals overnight, so no one dared to live there anymore.

    The manager of Lauter Star once issued an order to annihilate the alien beasts, but suffered heavy losses. So far, the small town and several surrounding cities were empty. This time they were placed there, making it clear that it was embarrassing for them.

    "This is the current situation. Let's go and settle down first and then think of another way."

.Most of the people who were evacuated from Ess were children. Among the 20,000 people, underage children accounted for half of them. In addition, young people who had just grown up with childish faces accounted for one-third of the total number of people in the ship. of two.

    Mu Sheng looked at these children, frowning tightly, hoping that the situation would be better after the past, otherwise there would be something wrong with these children, and he would not be able to explain to Uncle Bai.

    Passengers boarded the vehicles bound for the small town in the middle of the wasteland, and set off under the supervision of brown uniforms.

    Mu Sheng led Sullivan and Xiao Zhi at the end of the line. When it was their turn, the brown uniform who was in charge of registration glanced at him, with disdain in his eyes: "You come out first, our boss is looking for something to do with you."