Chapter 8

A mining area more than 300 miles away from the reserve was attacked by a foreign animal. After a large-scale bombing, the foreign animal almost died, but there was still a small part of it that needed to be dealt with.

    Mu Sheng will follow the hunting team as a logistics team to deal with the dead animals in the mining area and the energy stones that have been dug up.

    The time is four days later.

    Mu Sheng's sleepiness immediately flew, he sat up and searched for information about the mining area.

    The aquamarine mining area is located 300 kilometers away, close to the barren forest, and there are often large mutant beasts, so the defense is very strong.

    The tide of beasts this time happened suddenly under the leadership of a fifth-level strange beast. The fifth-level strange beast was very cunning, and the aquamarine mining area defense system was destroyed before it could react.

    Large weapons were urgently dispatched in the back city area, and the non-discriminatory bombardment solved the alien beasts. Unfortunately, the fifth-level alien beast escaped even though it was seriously injured.

.Due to the high level of energy stones mined in the aquamarine mining area, this mission touched several hunting teams in the resettlement area. Mu Sheng was assigned to the logistics of the C area and followed the three teams in the C area.

    He thought of Blackbeard's malicious eyes, a little headache.

    If they were caught alone, it would be miserable.

    "Little guy, if I can't come back, what can you do?"

    Mu Sheng sighed and reached out to tap the top of the little milk cat's head.

    The little milk cat resting with closed eyes has small ears and raised his head against the weedy hair.

    I don't know what's going on, Mu Sheng just saw the words "serious" from the little guy's furry face.

    He nodded the kitten's pink nose again: "If your dad doesn't come back then, you will live with the little brothers outside on the trash mountain."

.The kitten slid at the beginning, seemingly dissatisfied with his statement, and after a while he condescendingly stretched out his claws and put them on his fingers.

    With me, what are you afraid of.

    The soft little meat cushion suddenly dissipated the dark clouds in Mu Sheng's heart.

    He squeezed the cat's claws, and when it didn't react, he quickly lowered his head and kissed its little pink meat pad, and then covered the cat with joy.

    "Don't worry, my uncle is not a vegetarian. The baby is so cute. How can my uncle be willing to let the baby suffer!"

    The kitten shrank his claws, exploded his hair, and bared his teeth toward Mu Sheng.

    Mu Sheng: Cute, I want to kiss, I want to rua.

    Mu Sheng, who was so demented by the baby, remembered that the little guy was injured, and he barely controlled his devil's claws and quickly turned off the light.

.In the darkness, Mu Sheng closed his eyes sideways, and the kitten, who had been closing his eyes, got out of his clothes and squatted swayingly.

    It faced the young man lying on the bed and opened his eyes slightly.

    The golden light flowed in the kitten's eyes, and for a moment, the cute little face was a little more powerful.

    "Meow~"