Chapter 33

Relying on his furry, Lian Gu gave up his old face, and sold a cute face to Mu Sheng, trying to confuse him.

It's a pity that Mu Sheng was already immune to this guy's cute attack, so he didn't relent in the slightest, so he let him squat on the table to reflect, and he went downstairs to inquire about the little white-haired boss.

Lian Gu lay on the table, frowning in distress.

He won't be able to hide his identity for long, so how can the youth accept him?

Mu Sheng opened the door, and the opposite door was just pushed open.

Those who walked out wore a dark green coat similar to a special uniform. The shirt underneath was not buttoned, and the upper body was covered with gauze, which was stained with blood.

He seemed very tired, his eyelids drooped, and when he saw Mu Sheng only slightly raised his head, he swayed downstairs.

.Mu Sheng followed him, and when he reached the first floor, he saw that the white-haired young boss opened the door on one side. Only then did he find that there was a place to eat and rest on the first floor of this small building.

The man in green entered through the small door, and someone brought him a large plate of dark meat and a large bottle of wine-like things.

It's just that the taste of the liquid came over, and the smell of wine was mixed with an extremely strange smell, which made Mu Sheng feel a bit cold.

He hesitated,

Also found a table to sit down.

The white-haired young man rubbed against his table with a grin, pulled a stool and sat down.

"Little brother, what do you want to eat?"

Mu Sheng was a little hungry, but he was used to eating the normal food he made. He really didn't want to try something that gave off a weird smell.

.After thinking about it, he ordered a meal with a lighter taste, and let the kitchen steam a bowl of custard.

"You are so courageous."

The boss leaned on the table half-heartedly, staring at Mu Sheng.

Mu Sheng was surprised. He didn't do anything extraordinary after he came here. After paying the rent, he went back to the room. Is it courage to come down for a meal?

Could it be that this shop is a well-known black shop, and it's not a big deal?

Seeing Mu Sheng's doubts, the boss laughed and said, "You don't know, the wanted orders are spread all over, and I thought it was someone who dared to break into the city center. I didn't expect it to be a beautiful little boy!"

Mu Sheng didn't expect that this hotel didn't even have a computer, so he could be wanted so soon. Except for curiosity, there was no emotion on the boss's face, so Mu Sheng was relieved.

.But pretty boy?

Does this guy look younger than him?

"Now if you walk out of the slum, you will definitely be arrested, how about it, should you consider staying with me to work? You can't get out anyway."

The boss suggested again.

Such a beautiful child looks in a good mood.

Mu Sheng shook his head: "I'm going to the resettlement area."

"The resettlement area, that's also a good place." The boss stroked his chin regretfully. "The slum area is not very safe. Going to the resettlement area will definitely not be caught."