Chapter 13

The light in the room softened, and the dying kitten moved slightly and let out a pitiful cry.

    "Meow~"

    He saw his mother curled up and lying in the small hole again, the windshield felt at the entrance of the hole was blown off, and the biting cold wind blew in and whimpered.

    The two-year-old kitten still looks the same as it was when it was born, a small ball, shrunk in the mother's abdomen, wanting to absorb a little warmth.

    However, the mother's body is colder than the cold wind.

    one day.

    Two days.

    His mother never went out to find him food again. The cold and hunger made the kitten weaker, and then he walked out of the cave.

    Not far away was the garbage that had just been cleaned up in the city, and a mountain of garbage was piled up with corrupt food.

.The cat's small paws stepped on the mud on the ground, and the white fur was immediately dyed a disgusting gray.

    He didn't care, he staggered to the food, but was kicked aside by the kid rushing out from behind.

    "Meow~"

    The pain and grievance caused the kitten to scream on the ground, and the person who would hold him softly when acting like a baby would not come over again.

    After the children were gone, the kitten limped onto the remaining debris and gobbled it up.

    After eating half full, he returned to his hole with half a tube of smelly nutrient in his mouth and placed it next to the woman's ear.

    "Meow~"

    Mom, get up and eat!

    With a trace of pride and grievance, the kitten acted like a baby to his mother.

    However, the mother remained motionless.

    The kitten thinks that she is probably sick?

.Climbing into her mother's arms, the kitten felt that she was also sick and her stomach hurts.

    As a young man, he couldn't understand it. He didn't have a stomachache, but a heartache.

    Throughout the winter, the kitten lived by eating leftovers, but the woman never woke up.

    The kitten shrank into her mother's arms after eating every day, hoping that her warm fur would warm her up.

    Then spring came, and the frozen body gradually gave off a peculiar smell.

    His "neighbors" couldn't bear the smell, they broke into the hole forcibly, dragged the woman's body to the "cemetery" at the edge of the garbage area, and threw it into the white bones.

    No one cared about the cat's miserable cry. He stumbled behind them, watching his mother being thrown out, and when the people were gone, he crawled into the pit, found her, grouped himself into a ball, and shrank as usual. Between her arms.

.After dawn, he left.

    The kitten, who couldn't walk smoothly, began to snatch food with the children of Trash Mountain. Its soft paws became sharper and sharper. Although he was always beaten for being too young, he survived.

    After another year, he climbed to the grave, and the corpse had turned into bones, like all the bones, it was indistinguishable.

    "Meow~"