Chapter 53

In addition to the huge silver-white mecha, there are residents of Ess who have not evacuated with Uncle Bai.

    They brought all the powerful weapons of Ess.

    "Your subordinates have been withdrawn, and soon Essian will be able to reach the designated location."

    Gu Lang frowned and looked at the mecha fighting the monsters outside, frowned and said, "Why are you here?"

    Uncle Bai smiled and said, "Mu Sheng asked Xiaozhi to monitor your situation all the time, and Mu Sheng led us out when you were up against those things."

    Xiaozhi discovered the plight of Gu Lang and the others, and Mu Sheng had to set off alone with the mecha, but Uncle Bai knew that he could not do anything by himself, especially the mecha without the support of the star core energy. It can't play a big role either, but they can't do it by watching Gu Lang and others die.

.In the end, Mu Sheng asked Xiaozhi to contact Sullivan in Lauter Star.

    Sullivan once said that he had a planet in his hand, although it was an abandoned Death Star, but it did not completely dissipate in the universe, proving that there is still energy inside the planet.

    This planet will be transformed into an invincible battleship by Sullivan in the original book, which will bring a lot of trouble to the protagonist.

    After contacting Sullivan, he readily gave this planet to Mu Sheng.

    "Anyway, it is already a dead star, and there is no way to reuse it. Even if you don't move it, it will dissipate for a few decades at most."

    Even so, Sullivan still had a look on his face. Mu Sheng understood that this was the only thing he and his grandfather brought out, but he couldn't refuse, Gu Lang was still waiting for him.

."Don't worry, go back to Capital Star, I will definitely help you get back all the things that belong to you."

    Sullivan’s planet is not far from Ess. Due to its particularity, no one treats it as a planet. As a dead star, even alien beasts can’t survive on it. At best, it can only be regarded as a universe. The rubbish of the future, but now it is the only life-saving straw.

    Coming to the planet of Sullivan, Mu Sheng quickly used the peculiarities of the mecha to extract the remaining energy of the planet.

    After the star core energy disappeared, a huge planet suddenly decayed before his eyes, and Mu Sheng couldn't help but feel a sense of desolation.

    In less than a day, his hometown Ess will disappear into the vast universe like this planet.

.After obtaining the energy, at the request of Uncle Bai, Mu Sheng changed the form of the mecha and drove them here with them, only to rescue Gu Lang and the others at the last moment.

    "Discover B-level civilization, stop the attack."

    There was another sound from the aircraft on the opposite side. After hearing the command, the monsters stopped their attacks in unison. Even if Mu Sheng's attack reached his eyes, no monster moved anymore.

    Mu Sheng also stopped and withdrew to Gu Lang and the others, looking at the aircraft on the opposite side.

    A white transparent ball floated out from the aircraft located at the forefront, and there was a faintly human figure inside.

    When the thing drifted past the interference zone, everyone could see clearly that there was a person with fair complexion, blue hair, and a very delicate appearance.