Chapter 54

Entering No. 2635 again, Gu Lang took Mu Sheng out of the aircraft and faced the mechas that had been lined up.

    Mu Sheng is not brave. That person is difficult to deal with when controlling a mecha, but he spreads his mental power on so many mechas, it is impossible to be as difficult as the one on Lauter.

    Gu Lang also brought out Xiaozhi. The energy core used by his mecha is the best kind that the Federation can provide today. Although it is not comparable to the core of the planet, it can at least wake up Xiaozhi and give Mu Sheng a little bit. Boost.

    Stopping No. 2635, Gu Lang took the energy core off and placed it in Xiao Zhi's body. The little robot's eyes flashed a few times before waking up.

    It looked at the densely packed mechas on the opposite side, and said, "Brother Mu Sheng, Xiaozhi has insufficient energy."

.After Mu Sheng resisted the attack from the aircraft, the silver mecha composed of the defense system was completely destroyed, but the real core components inside were preserved. They can still form a mecha. Now this mecha is in Xiaozhi’s "belly".

    inside.

    Although this small mecha is not like the silver-white mecha, which requires a huge amount of energy to move, it still cannot be driven by the energy source provided by Gu Lang.

    Mu Sheng smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, Xiaozhi will do it."

    Extending the mental power again, Mu Sheng did not directly confront the mechas, but through the spiritual power on the unmanned mechas, follow the vine and spread to the most essential Difan.

    It seemed that Mu Sheng's movements had been discovered, and the mechas changed the direction of their attacks and unanimously launched an attack towards No. 2635, which had separated from the main force.

.No. 2635 has lost energy and can only stay where it is. Uncle Bai saw this scene in the aircraft and frowned: "You can't let them pass!"

    Everyone in the spacecraft sighed, and Gu Chang said, "Let's stop it, and it will last for a while."

    "We are not dead, these things will never touch the corners of the admiral and Mu Sheng." Rosh said with a grinning grin.

    Some of these people are half disabled, with deep and shallow wounds on their bodies, and some are hanging for the last breath, but none of them show timidity, only endless fighting spirit.

    Uncle Bai shook his head, and laughed with Al who was beside Uncle Bai with his weapon: "Aren't we a group of people who don't have long arms? We have to let you go desperately. Brother, Mu Sheng is our Essian."

.The people from Mu Chengyin and Zhujia also finished the line, and under the order of Uncle Bai, they all left the aircraft, blocking Mu Sheng and the mecha group.

    Mu Sheng concentrated his energy and finally found the end of the mental power controlling the mecha.

    The man's mental power was like a blue sea, and he couldn't see the end. Mu Sheng had just entered along with the spiritual power he released, and he was quickly surrounded, without the strength to fight back.

    "Ants." A cold and contemptuous consciousness was passed from all directions, Mu Sheng's mental power was besieged and his mind started to tingle instantly.

    He knows that he has a lot of potential, just like every time he encounters a dangerous outbreak, he can play a thousand times the ability. Although he will suffer a heavy backlash, he can't care about so much now.