Chapter 16

The old man struggled to get up, Sullivan quickly reached out to stop him.

    Mu Sheng also leaned over and took the old man's outstretched hand.

    "Hello, I am Sullivan's friend."

    "You don't need to use honorifics to me. I'm just the housekeeper of the Sullivan family. You are a friend of the young master. Just call me Xibo."

    Xibo seemed to be in a very bad condition, a few strands of black and red blood spilled from the corner of his mouth while speaking.

    Sullivan endured crying and let him rest well, but he kept looking at Mu Sheng with faint pleading in his eyes.

    "Sullivan, you go out with Duke."

    Mu Sheng understood what Xibo meant and said to Sullivan.

    Duke heard Mu Sheng's words and directly pulled Sullivan out of the cave.

    Xibo struggled to sit up, and Mu Sheng took the pillow on the bed and put it behind him.

.After sitting up, he took out an invisible metal badge from under the pillow and handed it to Mu Sheng.

    "This is the emblem of the Sullivan family."

    Speaking of the Sullivan family, Xibo's face appeared in a trance.

    "When the young lord was born, the Sullivan family was at its peak. At that time, the energy star under the name of Sullivan occupied an entire star field, and the young lord was the heir of that star field."

    "However, four years ago, a catastrophe uprooted the Sullivan family. I was entrusted by the Patriarch to bring the Young Master to take refuge here. The Sullivan family has since disappeared completely, and the only property left is a property without any Death star of value."

    When Xibo talked about the pain, hatred and guilt broke out in his muddy eyes.

."I didn't take good care of the young master, he is the young master of the Sullivan family, but I took him to survive in such a place."

    "The young master lived the most exquisite and luxurious life in his childhood, but when he was a boy, he became a low-level citizen who couldn't even eat. However, he never complained about the injustice of fate, but worked hard to feed my old fellow with his own hands."

    "But, I'm dragging him too much. The young master will always remember the Sullivan family's clan training, to be an upright and self-respecting person, and he will not trample on the bottom line of being a person even if he is so hungry that he can barely walk, but now he is going for me. Steal things!"

    Mu Sheng could feel the despair of Xibo. Although he couldn't realize the significance of the Sullivan family to the old man, he could feel the old man's expectation of the little fellow Sullivan.

.Sullivan is the last hope of the entire Sullivan family. He once received the most elite education as an heir, but now he has thrown away the bottom line for him, and the elderly will naturally not be able to accept it.

    However, Mu Sheng can understand Sullivan, this old man is no longer as simple as a housekeeper in his life, but his last relative.

    After everything disappeared, the only thing he left was this relative who wandered with him. In order to keep this relative, let alone stealing things, he did it even if it was murder and arson.

    "I can't let the young master go on wrong for me."

    Xibo's firm eyes made Mu Sheng feel a little scary.