Chapter 60

In the end, the meeting place with the Mu family was set in a high-end restaurant in the city center.

    When Mu Sheng and Gu Lang arrived, the Mu family had already been waiting in the restaurant.

    "Mu Sheng, it's been a long time since I saw you." Mu Hui watched Gu Lang pull the chair away for Mu Sheng, with an inexplicable smile on his face. These two people are really good at acting. They obviously have such a big hatred, and they can even pretend to be affectionate and harmonious.

    Mu Sheng said: "We've seen it, in the arena of Xingwang."

    Mu Hui was taken aback for a moment, flashed in his mind the match he was beaten on the Star Net, gritted his teeth and said: "So it was you!"

    "I didn't want to talk nonsense with you people, but you came to the door yourself, then I can't ignore you, right?".Mu Sheng picked up the tea on the table and took a sip. "The inheritance left by my parents has been stored with you for long enough. Shouldn't it be returned to me?"

    Mu Hui took a deep breath and said with a smile: "Mu Sheng, have you not figured it out? It is you who came to beg me today, not me. It's better to be polite when you talk to me."

    Mu Sheng smiled and said, "What are you talking about? Why did I ask you? I came today to get back my inheritance."

    "You don't want that video?" Mu Hui leaned back in his chair and sneered.

    "You can save the video and enjoy it slowly. Of course, if you want to share it with others, you can do it with you." Mu Sheng said.

.Mu Hui was speechless. The only reliance he dared to challenge Mu Sheng was the video in his hand. As long as he threatened Mu Sheng with the video to return to Mu's house with him, he could always think of a way to get Mu Sheng's handle on Gu Lang.

    But now Mu Sheng doesn't care about this video?

    He looked at Gu Lang, and found that Gu Lang didn't care about the conversation between the two of them. He also picked up the teapot to add tea to Mu Sheng.

    "Admiral Gu..." Mu Hui bit his scalp and spoke, but was interrupted by the person sitting next to him.

    "General Gu, we didn't mean much, but Mu Sheng didn't even notify us of the engagement. The elders in the family were a little unhappy, so the two of us made the best move." The young man smiled and looked very kind. "So this time I just want Mu Sheng to go home and have an explanation with those old people."

.Mu Sheng raised his eyebrows: "I am not familiar with the people you are talking about. Go back and tell them, take an inventory of what belongs to me, and return them as soon as possible."

    The young man touched his forehead and said with a smile: "I'll tell you about this, but those elders said that there are things about your parents that need to be explained to you face to face, and it won't take too much time."

    Mu Sheng and Gu Lang glanced at each other. The two people have always emphasized that he should return to the Mu Family for fear that it is not just their Mu Family's meaning.

    Gu Lang's current status is not something that a small family of them can easily provoke. If there is no one behind him, Mu Hui would not dare to talk to the two of them so presumptuously.

    Mu Sheng said, "To be honest, you people, I look at it more and it feels uncomfortable, but since it is related to my parents, I will still consider it."

    "Well, we welcome you home anytime.".The young man smiled. After he spoke, Mu Hui put away his arrogance and left without saying a word.

    "It seems that those people are getting more and more anxious." Mu Sheng said, even the Mu family had used it, "They gave up Bai Xu and wanted to attack me directly."