Chapter 41

"Erse is our domain, it will not become cannon fodder." Gu Lang said quietly.

    Uncle Bai smiled bitterly and shook his head: "This matter is beyond your control. Even if you bring all your subordinates to resist, the most likely result is that you will become dust in the universe with Ease, and the people in Capital Star will not agree with you. I'm going to die."

    "A worthless planet is not worth wasting resources. It is more suitable for being destroyed and then becoming a barrier to outsiders."

    When Mu Sheng heard what Uncle Bai said, he was right. Uncle Bai was right. For Capital Star, if Destroying Ess could organize foreign invaders, they would not hesitate to make a choice, and would never consider it. Residents on the planet.

."At present, no danger has been detected. Before discovering the traces of outsiders, evacuate the people on Ess to another planet as soon as possible. If this planet is destroyed, it will be destroyed. If people are well, they will be fine." The atmosphere suddenly condensed, and Roche hurriedly said. The Essian environment is not suitable for survival. If it is destroyed, it will be destroyed. Wouldn't it be better to take this opportunity to apply for a more suitable planet from Capital Star?

    Uncle Bai shook his head. The problem is that some people won't leave. They would rather turn into dust with Essing. Essian is their root, can they survive without the root?

    However, the current situation is compelling, and Mu Sheng has not grown to the point where it can reverse the situation. Ersi has been destined to be destroyed, so the Ersi people still have to leave their seeds. Even if Ersi is destroyed, the children will be renewed. Make one.

.As for these old guys, their roots are already here and they can't go.

    "You should leave early. Maybe tomorrow this will become a battlefield. When you leave, stay with Xiaozhi." Uncle Bai looked at Mu Sheng with calm eyes.

    Mu Sheng shook his head: "I still stay here. You have spent so much thought for me. I can't just leave like this. If you need help, don't be polite to me."

    Since he realized with Uncle Bai that he has spent a lot of thoughts on him now, Mu Sheng knew that there must be something special about him. Maybe it was related to the defense system of the underground planet of Haus. In this way, he was at ease with Impossibility. Leave here.

    Moreover, in his eyes, Ess is not just a temporary refuge planet, but his hometown, perhaps the only place he has contact with the present world.

."Listen to me. When you leave, take Xiaozhi with you. In the future, you will need to take care of the remaining children of Ersi. You can leave to keep our last roots."

    Mu Sheng was taken aback and was silent.

    He raised his head to look at Gu Lang, and Gu Lang also looked at him, his expression incomprehensible.

    "You are reluctant to come back later." He said.

    Mu Sheng could hear the seriousness in his words. He was promising that he would keep Euse Star, even if he would pay a heavy price.

    "Mu Sheng, you have to go, you know?" Uncle Bai's tone was faintly imploring, Mu Sheng's eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth and nodded. Then Uncle Bai nodded in relief.

    "I will take control of the city as soon as possible, and I will contact the subordinates of Capital Star after the people who should leave are removed. You hurry up.Gu Lang asked Roche to stay with Uncle Bai to be in charge of the communication between the two parties, and he helped Mu Sheng to leave.