Chapter 12

Mu Sheng looked at the galaxy converging towards him, a little surprised, and then he saw the flames rushing towards him.

    The flame got closer and closer, and when it came to him, it had already appeared in human form, and Mu Sheng's chaotic brain gradually became clear when he saw the incoming person.

    He opened his eyes again, the galaxy disappeared, and the person on the opposite side lay down. The man carrying the iron rod stood in front of him with worry in his eyes. He smiled weakly at the man who carried it, and there was a sharp pain in his brain. .

    There was no blood on the face of the youth, with an ugly smile on his face, and then he fainted.

    The young man was still frowning in a coma, occasionally humming slightly, his delicate face was a little more fragile because of its paleness, which made people feel distressed.

    The man threw the iron braze on the ground, carefully held the young man in his arms and kicked open the hut door.

.Upon seeing this, Sullivan hurriedly pulled the quilt off the bed and asked the man to put Mu Sheng on the bed.

    Ryder looked at those who hadn't moved outside with a complicated expression.

    This young man is not easy.

    "Must rush back to the reserve, his mental domain is about to collapse." Ryder returned to his senses, looking at Mu Sheng with a serious face.

    The man held his hands tightly and said nothing.

    He...the time is up, he can't accompany the young man, but just hand the young man over to two strangers?

    "Thank you for today's matter. If you encounter problems that can't be solved in the future, go to the C area to find me." Ryder handed a metal sign to the man.

    "you saw it?"

    The man asked hoarsely.

    Ryder was startled and looked at him with an unclear expression. Mu Sheng's abnormality must not be revealed.

.His man is now hidden outside the mining area, as long as an order is given, this man will never go out.

    "Those people can't stop me."

    As if he knew what he was thinking, the man said.

    "I'm leaving. If something happens to him, I will make the whole resettlement area uneasy."

    Ryder was surprised. He looked at Mu Sheng lying on the bed, and felt that there must be something between the two.

    Otherwise, how could this person say such a thing?

    But looking at the way they just got along, it seemed like they had met for the first time.

    Did this man fall in love with Mu Sheng at first sight?

    Ryder chuckled twice: "Don't worry, even if I die, he won't have any trouble."

    The man walked to the bed and looked down at Mu Sheng, with a little worry on his face.

.He gently raised his hand, as if he wanted to touch the young man's face, but in the end he put it down again and turned away.

    Ryder looked at the figure he was going away, beckoned to prepare the car, and left the mining area with Mu Sheng and Sullivan.

    When Mu Sheng woke up, he found that he was not lying in the small house in the mining area.

    He sat up, carefully took off the instrument on his head, got up and opened the door.