Chapter 52

"The defensive system can take away, but the star core cannot. After the star core leaves the planet, it will soon escape and disappear. Moreover, in this operation, the Ess star needs to be completely detonated to have a chance to reach the goal. The energy of the star core is naturally counted. Go in."

    Uncle Bai sighed.

    Mu Sheng nodded in disappointment. He originally thought that after Xiao Zhi activated the defense system, if he could use the power of the star core, he might be able to meet Gu Lang in advance and bring his defense system to find Gu Lang.

    Uncle Bai saw through his thoughts and said: "Don't worry too much, Gu Lang is a steady person."

    Mu Sheng grinned reluctantly, pressed his eyelids, and started patrolling other residential areas with Uncle Bai Road, and activated the local defense system.

.The six residential areas of Ease are evenly distributed on the surface of the planet. With the fastest means of transportation, Mu Sheng and Uncle Bai took nearly a day to traverse the six settlement areas.

    When the last defense system was activated, Mu Sheng, who was manipulating Xiao Zhi, clearly felt that something else had connected to his spiritual link.

    It was a disassembled mecha, with its head, limbs, and torso buried under the earth's crust, quietly guarding the residential area of ​​Ess.

    "Uncle Bai..." Mu Sheng said in surprise.

    "Have you seen?" Uncle Bai smiled, "This is the last escape route left by the dragon. If one day, Essian is hit, he hopes that someone can use this mecha to fight against the enemy, even if No one is left, and we must never surrender and become a slave again."

.Mu Sheng's heart swayed, even if he died, he would never be a slave again.

    Since he inherited this mecha, he will definitely abide by the dragon's last words and let the people of Essing live freely.

    "Well, now just wait for the disintegration of Ess, you will take out this mecha."

    Just as Mu Sheng was about to nod his head, he suddenly thought of a question: "How can I put away such a big mecha? Isn’t it said that some people in Capital Star always want to find this mecha? We will definitely be caught by Capital Star when we bring it. People are watching."

    Uncle Bai smiled and said: "Without Star Core Energy, the mecha wouldn't be that big."

    He opened the system display and said: "Look, the outer shell of this mecha is very large, but the most important thing is the inner core. Each huge part is an enlarged version of the core component. The parts are taken away."

.Mu Sheng took a closer look, and the image was enlarged by Uncle Bai. Pulling it toward the inside, he could see that inside the huge part was a small, more exquisite small mecha.

    "Okay, now I'm waiting for the equipment to go out."

    The two returned to their trash mountain.

    Uncle Bai came to the cemetery in the depths of Garbage Mountain again, looking at the yellowish sky, and whispered: "Girl, Ersi is going away, I may not be able to accompany you in the future."

    Mu Sheng accompanied him, looking at the bottom of the big pit, secretly saying goodbye to the poor mother for Gu Lang.

    I will take good care of Gu Lang, don't worry.

    "Brother Mu Sheng!" Xiao Zhi called out suddenly.

    Mu Sheng squatted down quickly: "Xiaozhi, what's the matter?"