Chapter 27

"So you went to block people's door?"

    Putting the food on the table, Mu Sheng was rather helpless.

    He really didn't expect that Lian Gu would go to "avenge" him without saying a word.

    The death of the original body may have something to do with some members of the Mu family, but now he is no longer the person who was bullied, and the fragmentary memory can't tell what's going on. He rushes forward rashly, and the consequences may not be bearable at all.

    Even if it is necessary to have a break with the Mu Family, it must be after he has the strength.

    Moreover, his biggest wish is to keep Essian and live a good life on Essian, and he does not want to take over the grievances of the original in the Capital Star.

    "Don't worry, I asked before I did it. I didn't touch people who were not in contact with you."

.Lian Gu explained one sentence to show that he is not the kind of violent man who beats people for no reason.

    He is a very principled and reasonable person.

    Mu Sheng laughed, don't know why, he always felt that Lian Gu was working hard to maintain his personality.

    In any case, it was all for him, even if one or two innocent people were occasionally missed...that would only be considered unlucky for them.

    After all, after the Mu Family climbed up to Gu Lang in the original body, they used his reputation to gain benefits, slowly rising from a small family that was declining, and as people with vested interests, these people are not really innocent.

    "Well, the person who made an appointment with you may also have a background. After you finish playing, ignore them. Anyway, I am very happy every day, much happier than before."

    Mu Sheng persuaded.

.Lian Gu nodded, and then began to think more, why was he engaged to the young man at the time?

    He can't remember exactly what the reason was. Maybe it was set for him by the Gu family's mistress who couldn't understand him. Then why is the young man?

    Judging from the current situation, it is probably treated as a commodity and sold directly to his mistress, right?

    He has no father and no mother, and he can't even be the master of his own marriage. That's why he was betrothed to such a bloody, indifferent and ruthless executioner.

    Thinking about it this way, everything the youth has made has an explanation.

    But he didn't want the two of them to have such a start.

    If they can meet in other situations, as they are now, sitting quietly and eating together, the outcome will be much better.

.Lian Gu suddenly had an urge, as if to prove something, he put down his spoon, hesitated, and asked, "What do you think of me?"

    Mu Sheng who was eating was stunned for a moment, swallowed the food in his mouth, and smiled: "Why do you suddenly ask such a question? You are fine, didn't I say that I was really lucky to meet your friend. "

    Even Gu Wei smiled. If they were in Capital Star, they were not tied together unwillingly controlled by others. They would become friends just like now, right?

    After all, the person he saw was so interesting, even he couldn't resist the warmth in him.

    He also wanted to ask how terrible he used to be in the eyes of the young man, but he was not prepared and didn't want to hear those cruel words with his own ears.