Chapter 28

There was no sound in the huge arena, and everyone looked at the scene in front of them and did not relax.

    what happened?

    Did this guy take down Mu Hui's mecha?

    "Ding--"

    A screw hung on the ground like a drop of water dripping into an oil pan, and there was a sudden explosion in the auditorium.

    "WOC, is this true? Is it true! Tell me, it is the hallucinations in front of my eyes!"

    "Great God, isn't he really here to show off his skills?"

    Lian Gu walked out of the cockpit and walked off the arena. Mu Sheng was already waiting for him at the stairs.

    "you are great!"

    With admiration in the young black bright eyes, he stepped forward and grabbed Lian Gu's arm.

    Lian Gu pursed the corners of his mouth, and did not know how to respond to the unabashed admiration and admiration of the youth.

."It seems that a very good person is looking for you, do you want to wait for him?"

    Mu Sheng asked.

    Lian Gu shook his head slightly, ignoring the crowd coming here, and left directly with Mu Sheng from the contestant passage.

    After the people left, the audience slowly came over and inquired about each other, only to find that no one knew the identity of this great god. He appeared out of thin air just to fight with the Mu family.

    Mu Hui sat blankly on the arena, but was eventually pulled down by the unbearable administrator and sent to the Mu's gathering place.

    "Mu Hui, you have completely ashamed the Mu Family."

    His elder brother kicked him to the ground fiercely.

    Mu Hui said blankly, "I, I didn't mean it, I don't know how this happened."

    He really didn't expect that he actually kicked on the iron plate.
.That person is simply a monster.

    "Grandpa already knows about this. Go back and get the punishment. This person will be handed over to my cousin. Next time he dares to show up again, he will not be able to eat it!"

    Mu Cheng said with a sullen face.

    If it doesn't work, then find a way to find the person's position in reality, always find his weakness, and let him admit defeat.

    It's just a pity that since then, for a long time, this person with the silver mask has never reappeared, so that the Mu Family can only stand up to the ugly name of being surrounded by the whole clan by one person.

    After coming down from Xingwang, Mu Sheng was still excited.

    The scene just now was so exciting, he didn't expect Lian Gu to be so high-profile, but it was so handsome!

    "Can I also learn to drive a mech?"

.Mu Sheng was lying on the table, flushed with excitement on his face.

    Lian Gu nodded: "You have enough mental power to control the mecha, but your physical fitness still needs to be strengthened."

    "I will work hard, then, how long do you think it will take me to reach the standard of driving mecha?" Mu Sheng opened his eyes wide, his face was full of eagerness, wishing to get his own mecha now.