Chapter 59

Mu Sheng looked at the photos. They were all photos. There were only a few of adult men and women, and more of them were photos of children growing up. Mu Sheng found himself easily.

    From babies to children. A young man is ultimately a beautiful young man.

    "I accidentally entered the laboratory and discovered these things. I copied everything that could be copied and hid it here. I don't know what that person is going to do, but I don't want my destiny to be in the calculations of others forever. "

    Bai Xu's face was gloomy. His father was from the Bai family, and he could still be alive and well after ruining his mother.

    But his mother, the poor woman, tried desperately to feed the two children left behind by the mindless man, but still could only watch her young son die of illness, and finally went mad and committed suicide.

.The murderer who caused all this was the beast who used people as experimental materials.

    He wanted revenge, he couldn't help teaching the scum of the Bai family, and he wanted to kill the beast. Only if he died can he avoid more people from suffering the sufferings of his younger brother and mother.

    Mu Sheng went around in the room and found that there were five people in these photos, including him and Bai Xu, but he did not see Gu Lang.

    "Gu Lang's photos are not included in the experimental data. That guy probably has given up Gu Lang's experimental product." Bai Xu said, "I only saw pictures of Gu Lang when he was an adult, so I didn't scan them specifically."

    Mu Sheng felt that the person didn’t have the picture of Gu Lang’s childhood just because Ersi was so remote, and Gu Lang was on the garbage mountain with his mother in the resettlement area when he was young. It was difficult for this person to get his data.

.Mu Sheng opened a stack of materials and found that all the information on it was "experimental products". In addition to family background, there were also data about spiritual domains.

    "The three people have disappeared one after another within a few years. The last one is my classmate. After leaving the military academy during the holiday last year, he never came back. The academy sent people to look for them, but they couldn't find any clues, as if they had disappeared out of thin air."

    Bai Xu turned up the information of the three people. The three people came from different families. They were all offshoots of the big family. They were not high-ranking, and their disappearance would not have much impact.

    "If you don't come back, the next evil will be me, but now you are back."

    Mu Sheng glanced at him: "What if I'm back? Since he doesn't dare to do anything to Gu Lang, can he dare to do it to me?"

    Bai Xu smiled weirdly: "Do you think he didn't act on him because he was afraid of Gu Lang?.And your relationship with Gu Lang was not good before, why didn't he touch you? "

    Then he pulled out a piece of information from Mu Sheng's pile of materials, and Mu Sheng took it and saw that it was marked with the words "failure product", and there were sentences with emotional garbage, waste and other words under it.

    "So, you only escaped because it was a failed product. Now do you think you can still be called a'failed product'?"

    Mu Sheng understood that the original body is indeed a waste, but now that he has awakened the spiritual power that the original body cannot awaken, in the eyes of which experimenter, it is probably not a failed product, and can be added to the experimental list again.