Chapter 47

Green Town is located in the northeast of the resettlement site. After Mu Sheng notified Gu Chang, Gu Chang began to evacuate the people around Green Town. When the group arrived in Green Town, there was no one within hundreds of miles.

    The town is surrounded by low hills, and the hills are full of fruit trees. This season, the trees are beginning to bear fruit. At first glance, the trees are green everywhere.

    The big beard looked at the empty town and stopped talking about it. He became a little silent. He said to Mu Sheng: "The town used to live by mining. Later, after the mine was dug, it started to plant trees. You can go to the mine. have a look."

    Gu Chang nodded and looked at Mu Sheng: "We also found the mine, but no abnormal conditions were detected, and no abnormalities were found in other places around."

.When they came to the edge of the mine, Mu Sheng stood at the entrance of the mine and looked inside. Several of Gu Chang's men were already on standby inside after receiving orders.

    A few people went down and circled, and Gu Chang's men dug down nearly a hundred meters, and determined that this was just an abandoned mine, and even the most inferior energy stones could not be dug out.

    "It shouldn't be here." Gu Chang said.

    Mu Sheng frowned and touched Xiaozhi's head subconsciously. Xiaozhi raised his head slightly and looked at him: "Xiaozhi can't see it either."

    Mu Sheng was disturbed, and followed Gu Chang out of the cave a little irritably.

    "I can't guess their purpose, I can only wait here." Gu Chang frowned, his face ugly. Can't find a clue, if it is necessary to solve those multi-mechas, it is more painful to him than cutting flesh.

.For several days, Gu Chang's men had to dig almost three feet of the ground and still found nothing, and the mechas had gathered from all directions and moved towards them.

    After Lauter’s signal source was cut off, Xiaozhi could no longer monitor the situation of Euse. Mu Sheng was afraid that something would happen to Euse when he didn’t know it, and he was afraid that he would not be able to withstand it first. I couldn't see Gu Lang either.

    He held the metal button in his hand, pressed his lips tightly, and stared at the distant horizon.

    Gu Chang said that their firepower could completely resist those mechas, but Mu Sheng felt that those things that controlled mechas would not be eliminated so easily.

    "coming."

.Gu Changdao, Mu Sheng saw from the monitor in front of him that all the disappeared mechas formed a huge armored army, moving slowly in this direction, less than ten miles away, and it was Mo Li who took the lead. The mecha.

    "Fire!" Gu Chang gave the order without hesitation, and a trace of distress flashed across everyone's faces, especially Mo Li.

    The value of his mecha was comparable to that of a small planet, so it was blown up, and Mo Li felt that his heart was bleeding.

    All kinds of high-firepower weapons were launched together, and the mech army was immediately flooded by the fire, and the faint sound of explosion made them feel relieved and heartbroken.

    In any case, these mechas can be resolved, at least the residents who are evacuated to a hundred miles away are safe.

.The fire dissipated, and Mu Sheng saw from the screen that under the super firepower, the mecha army had become parts scattered all over the ground. The only few left were also lacking arms and legs, and could only crawl and struggle on the ground.