Chapter 56

After rushing out of the danger zone, the aircraft was about to collapse completely, but Gu Chang and Roche were not worried at all. They knew that someone must be waiting for them ahead.

    There was a loud explosion of the Ease star, and it crashed into the hearts of everyone. Al looked in that direction anxiously, and finally saw a silvery white rushing towards this side.

    "They're back!" Al shouted and hurried to meet him.

    The invasion of this "advanced civilization" finally came to an end. At the cost of a planet, they once again blocked the way to the alien domain. When confronting those people in the future, maybe they have already used the time they gained. , Has also become a "high-level civilization" qualified to fight those people.

    The seriously injured stayed in Lauter to recover, while the people of Ersi were temporarily settled, waiting for follow-up arrangements.

.Mu Sheng, Gu Lang and Uncle Bai kept going straight to Capital Star, and after reaching Capital Star at the fastest speed, Evergreen arranged Capital Star’s top medical team and the best equipment for treatment.

    Uncle Bai has almost cut off his vitality, even with the best equipment, he can only survive, but the almost devastating injuries on his body cannot be completely cured.

    Although Gu Lang has also woken up, just like when Mu Sheng first met him, he can only heal his wounds in the form of a beast for the time being.

    There are still defects in his animal form, this time he has forcibly overdrawn his strength to keep fighting.

    As for Mu Sheng, the situation is a bit complicated.

    Except for the scars caused by the explosion of the silver-white mecha at the time, there were no other injuries on his body. Those minor injuries healed quickly, but others never woke up.

.In the ward, the white kitten was lying next to the pillow, with worry in her golden eyes.

    "Admiral, the outside affairs have been arranged." Changqing came in and said to the kitten.

    The news of their battle with alien civilization was announced after the end.

    Regarding Gu Lang's return this time, Evergreen used all the resources in his hands to build momentum for him.

    At that time, the aircraft that Gu Chang brought them back contained all the fighting videos. Evergreen used these videos to raise Gu Lang's image again on the Internet.

    The meticulously edited video was spread all over the Internet by him. Those who wanted to conceal Gu Lang's achievements and let the war's silent past have not reacted yet, Gu Lang has become the irreplaceable patron saint in everyone's hearts.

.In the video, the advanced civilization of the outer star field commanded countless mecha battles with just one person, making the residents of the star field more and more grateful to Gu Lang while fearing.

    "Damn high-level civilization, even saying that we are low-level creatures, and not being hammered by Admiral Gu!"

    "I'm afraid, if there is no general, would we be slaves to be slaughtered?"

    "Admiral Gu is our eternal God of War!"

    "The admiral is so badly wounded that he still has to fight for us. Where were those well-equipped troops when the admiral fought?"

    Those who tried to attack Gu Lang again before the impact of the incident expanded, rested their minds, and did not dare to burn themselves at this juncture.