Chapter 10

"Duke, this is my little brother. You should take care of it after you go out." Al said to Duke, holding Mu Sheng's shoulder.

    Duke looked at Mu Sheng and said, "Be careful when you get to the mining area. Although Heilang is not very clever, he has vicious methods. You'd better not stand alone."

    Mu Sheng nodded quickly.

    "Don't be too nervous, you must take the things Xiaozhi gave you with you. If you are in danger, delay as much as possible and Duke will be there as soon as possible."

    Mu Sheng was surprised, Xiaozhi gave him a weapon, how Al knew it.

    Seeing Mu Sheng’s doubts, Al smiled and said, “The little thing left Ayin for a long time yesterday. He didn’t use it himself, and he only knew you as an outsider. Naturally, he wanted to give it to you. of."

    "Hurry up and get ready. Although the job is dangerous this time, the pay is also very good. If you are lucky, you can pay off the debt."

.Al patted him on the shoulder.

    Farewell to Al, Mu Sheng walked home along the garbage mountain.

    When passing by a small hole, a dark figure suddenly jumped out and jumped off him.

    "You... why are you here?"

    After seeing the incoming person clearly, Mu Sheng's heartbeat soared, and it was Sullivan that stopped him.

    Sullivan looked only ten or so years old, and his tattered dress was pulled neatly, much better than just embarrassed.

    He held his head held up slightly, his bruised face with a hint of arrogance, but his eyes floated around just not looking at Mu Sheng.

    "I am here to correct one of your slips of the tongue. I have just turned fourteen today and I am not a child anymore."

    "Oh, then, happy birthday?"

    Mu Sheng didn't understand the purpose of this evil star, and replied according to his meaning.

."thanks."

    The child seemed a little annoyed, lowered his head and muttered, then turned around, his figure quickly disappeared into the trash.

    So just come to ask for a birthday greeting?

    Mu Sheng was a little confused, and only reacted after a while. The thank you was because he had just pleaded with him on the mountain?

    Very good, now I can be sure that my eyes are kept.

    Mu Sheng sighed, and in the future, stay away from this vengeful and cautious guy, so as not to be worried about it.

    How did that happen?

    The villain's right-hand man and the big star thief are now black houses in the settlement area of ​​this remote planet.

    Will the villain be here?

    Thinking of this, maybe he got goose bumps on his body.

.If the villain is now hiding in the dark, wouldn't he be in danger at any time?

    No, no, no, Duke didn't have any other emotions when he saw him, indicating that at least the villain and Duke have not been in contact yet, maybe they met on another planet?

    Mu Sheng felt that it took a lot of effort to come to Ess, and it was impossible for the villain to leave the magnetic storm so quickly and come here with a serious injury.