Chapter 30

After turning to leave, Mu Sheng turned into a fork in the road and ran in the direction he remembered.

    There were still two doors to enter the control room. The route they had planned was no longer possible, so Mu Sheng had to quickly plan an alternative route in his mind.

    After deviating, the chance of being discovered suddenly increased. Mu Sheng walked cautiously on every road, extending his mental strength to the best of his ability, avoiding each time before encountering the patrolling person.

    After another turn, Mu Sheng walked into a straight and long corridor. At the end of the corridor, turn left and the fourth door.

    However, at this time, he heard faint footsteps coming from front and back at the same time, Mu Sheng's scalp numb, and he was in a dilemma.

    Seeing that the people at both ends of the corridor were about to walk over, he gritted his teeth and extended his mental power into the door on his hand. He didn't notice the breath of living creatures before gently pushing the door and walking in.

.The monitoring system here is controlled by that person, and there should be nothing wrong with it.

    After entering the door, he heard the sound of two footsteps staggering past the door, and then gradually moving away, only when Mu Sheng leaned against the door and let out a sigh of relief.

    Then I saw that a behemoth stood behind him impressively.

    It is a black leopard nearly two meters tall. Its big eyes are staring straight at Mu Sheng, and its warm snort almost sprays on the top of his head.

    Mu Sheng is stiff, he just clearly did not sense that there is a living thing in this room!

    "Roar--"

    The Black Panther roared at Mu Sheng, showing his sharp teeth.

    Mu Sheng's muscles were tight and his mental power was about to move. He had to deal with this leopard before he alarmed those people, or else he would lose everything.

.Seeing the black panther's big head lowered towards him and the sharp teeth almost touching his face, Mu Sheng concentrated his energy and pierced its mind.

    Then, the big leopard put his head in Mu Sheng's arms and rubbed it.

    "Wow!"

    The pain in the head made the big leopard whimper and start acting like a baby. The big head almost squeezed Mu Sheng out of breath.

    Mu Sheng was dumbfounded, and the furry head in his arms made him unresponsive for a moment.

    "Wow?"

    He seemed to have discovered that the person in front of him did not give him a hug. The Black Panther tilted his head and exposed his round eyes. He looked at Mu Sheng suspiciously. Mu Sheng was taken aback when he saw the gray mark under his eyes. Surprised: "You are Da Mao!"

.When he first arrived in Essing, his first job was to take care of a group of small animals in the breeding center. The little leopard who loves coquetry has such a gray hair under his eyes.

    Later, the little leopards followed Ge Shu to the city for treatment.

    It's only been a few months after we've been apart. Has that little leopard that can lie in his arms and act like a baby has grown so big!

    Hearing Mu Sheng calling his name, the Black Panther was even happier. It turned to the ground, exposing its belly, and yelled at Mu Sheng. It waved its two big furry paws and asked Mu Sheng to give it to him as before. Scratch belly.