Chapter 35

"Roche, it's me."

    Rosh froze in a familiar voice with a chill.

    It's the general, it's Gu Lang.

    What did he just do? Not only did he scold General Gu as rubbish, he also let General Gu die!

    Roche felt that he might be unlucky, wiped his face, and returned the news as if he had died.

    "Sorry, Admiral, I didn't know it was you."

    "Roche, give you an hour to send me the information I want."

    Although I don't want to see that word is associated with Mu Sheng, but knowing that Roche misunderstood others to pretend to be himself, Lian Gu would naturally not be true to him.

    "...Yes, Admiral!"

    Roche responded in a daze, and only after the contact was interrupted did he react. Admiral Gu Lang is still alive! !

.He's not dead, he's really not dead!

    After the news of Gu Lang's death was announced, everyone in their First Army could not believe that the general who was always on the front line disappeared.

    But one day, two days, one month, two months.

    Gu Lang didn't contact anyone.

    Even if he was judged to be unable to stand forever, Gu Lang was not so depressed to give up on himself. Even if there was only a glimmer of life, he would not pass any news.

    So even if they didn't want to believe it, they had to believe that Gu Lang was dead.

    After Gu Lang's death, the First Army was taken over by the Qi family. Gu Lang's subordinates were placed on top of each other. Many people had taken their positions on unreasonable charges and put them in the civil service. Even he could only shrink in The technical department has nothing to do.

.Once on the battlefield, he fought bloody battles, and now others can make all their bloodshed feats disappear in a word. Roche is unwilling, but he can't help it.

    If Gu Lang returns, the First Legion will definitely return to his hands, and they won't have to suffer this kind of frustration anymore.

    Wiping his eyes severely, Roche began to execute the instructions that Gu Lang gave him.

    Under Gu Lang, obedience orders have been engraved in his bones. Even if he hated Mu Sheng, Roche began to sort out Mu Sheng's information.

    Mu Sheng in the Capital Star is a high-profile person. The pictures posted on social pages are all kinds of extravagant banquets and gorgeous jewelry.

    So as long as it is expensive, he likes it.

    Pulling out all the consumer lists for the months before Mu Sheng disappeared, Roche sent it to Gu Lang without any personal emotions.

.However, he attached a piece of information about what Mu Sheng and Gu Lang did after their engagement.

    After reading this information, Admiral Gu should wake up, right?

    I don't know what Mu Sheng did, but he was so fascinated by a person like General Gu, he asked him for help to coax people?

    I haven't contacted him for a few months, and the first communication was for such a person. Roche couldn't help wondering whether Admiral Gu had a serious illness, and his mind is a bit unclear?

    He scratched his head, looked at the location displayed on the light screen, said to his boss and left.

    Anyway, those people want him not to come to work every day, so he might as well fulfill their wish.