Chapter 50

Reinforcements have successively reached Lauter Star, and Gu Lang will also return to Ers Star.

    After learning of Xiaozhi's identity, Mu Sheng naturally followed suit. If Ess had a situation like Lauter, no matter how many people went there, they would only give away their heads, but Gu Lang disagreed.

    "Since I have decided to stop them at the cost of destroying the Euse Star, I won't go head-on with them this time." Gu Lang said.

    Mu Sheng didn't agree with his statement. They didn't plan to go head-to-head with those things, and it didn't mean that the other party had the same idea as them.

    "With Xiaozhi, I can protect myself, and Uncle Bai's defensive system of Ess will definitely be taken away. Besides me, who else can move them?"

.The last thing that Ess can leave is the defense system. If the aborigines of Ess make their homes on another planet in the future, this defense system will be their last guard.

    Gu Lang knew that what Mu Sheng said was reasonable, and Uncle Bai deliberately told him about this. He must have had the intention of letting Mu Sheng go back, but he didn't want Mu Sheng to return to Ess, just like Mu Sheng was worried. Yes, it is impossible for the other party to wait for them to finish everything without responding.

    In the end, Mu Sheng followed Gu Lang and set off in the first batch, and once again embarked on the way back to Ersi.

    This time the transportation came from the military, and the speed was obviously much faster. It returned to Ersing within a day after departure.

    After landing, Mu Sheng saw that Uncle Bai and others were already waiting for them.

.Compared with the time when Mu Sheng left, Essing has changed a lot. The urban area and the resettlement area are no longer distinct, and everyone is ready to face the unknown enemy together.

    Next to Uncle Bai, Mu Sheng also saw some acquaintances in the city. Mu Chengyin and Liu Jinyan, who had fought to the death, stood quietly behind the crowd, and Cheng Ming, who was seriously injured by Liu Jinyan, also guarded behind Mu Chengyin. He glanced over Liu Jinyan, his expression unchanged.

    "You are back!" Uncle Bai greeted him with a smile.

    Xiao Zhi was the first to rush out, and Dian Er Dian'er plunged into Uncle Bai's arms: "Grandpa, we're back!"

    "Hey, does Xiao Zhi miss Grandpa?" Uncle Bai knelt down cheerfully and took Xiao Zhi into his arms.

    Mu Sheng and Gu Lang also followed. Uncle Bai got up and looked at the two of them, and said with satisfaction, "Welcome back."

.Ease Star has entered a state of preparation for war. After contacting Capital Star, the second group of people are also evacuating one after another. The remaining people cooperate with Capital Star to install large-scale thrusters and radioactive weapons on the surface of Ease Star. After the installation is in place, they will also be withdrawn under the condition that everything goes smoothly.

    Mu Sheng returned to the small yard where Gu Lang lived. Nothing moved in the yard. It was the same as when they left. The leaves in the vegetable plot were neat and tidy. He opened the door and a person walked out of the room. When he grinned, he grinned.

    "Mu Sheng, why are you back?" Li Jia tossed the rag in his hand and said to him.

    Mu Sheng sat at the stone table, reaching out and pouring a glass of water: "Come back to fight!"