Chapter 58

On the second floor, Mu Sheng sat in a chair and let the makeup artist treat his hair. Her hair was trimmed neatly, exposing a smooth head, and her eyebrows were clearly exposed to the light, shining brightly.

    He was wearing a silver-gray dress, with the most precious gem-set pendants hanging on his chest, and matching cuffs at the cuffs. Under the light, these gems shone with a low-key and luxurious light.

    "Mu Sheng."

    Wearing the same black dress, Gu Lang pushed the door and walked in. Mu Sheng looked up, his face flushed slightly, he lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, revealing the pear vortices on his cheeks.

    "Let's go." Gu Lang smiled and stretched out his hand towards him.

    Mu Sheng's ears were red, and he put his hand on his palm with an unconcealed smile.

.They walked down the stairs to the second floor. The red carpet stretched from the stairs to the podium. Uncle Bai, who was also wearing a formal dress, was sitting on it and waiting for them.

    The next thing Mu Sheng couldn't remember very well because of his nervousness. The only memory was that Gu Lang gently put the ring on his middle finger, and then gently dropped a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

    There was applause from below the ceremony table, but Mu Sheng only raised his head to look at the undisguised love in the golden eyes of the man in front of him.

    The man leaned in his ear and whispered, "Thank you for coming to me."

    Mu Sheng turned his face, his lips touched his earlobe, and then he saw that his earlobe was quickly stained with crimson.

    "I want to thank you too." Mu Sheng smiled.

.The two of them clasped each other's hands and walked down the ceremonial stage. Gu Lang took Mu Sheng to greet several military leaders and walked to their friends.

    For this engagement ceremony, not only Gu Lang’s men, but also Al and Duke from Lauter Star, arrived at Capital Star early to give them blessings.

    Mu Sheng specifically asked Duke to bring Sullivan here, and Sullivan gave him the only remaining planet in his hand. Mu Sheng said at the time that he would help him take back what belonged to him.

    "Congratulations." Al patted Mu Sheng on the shoulder, "I have never had a chance to say thank you to you. I will never repay my life-saving grace. If you can get us in the future, please don't be polite with us."

    Mu Sheng and Gu Lang dragged the monster from the alien system, and they won all of them a chance to escape.

."Don't worry, I won't be polite to you." Mu Sheng smiled.

    Al and the others were born and raised on the Essian. Now Uncle Bai has been seriously injured, and those of Essian still need their care. Duke, who would have become Gu Lang's subordinates, also stayed in Lauter.

    While several people were chatting, a guard found Gu Lang and whispered a few words to him.

    "What's the matter?" Mu Sheng asked.

    Gu Lang shook his head: "It's nothing, the Mu family are making trouble outside."

    Mu Sheng was stunned for a moment before he remembered the little family of the original body.

    The engagement ceremony was arranged by Gu Lang and his subordinates, and Mu Sheng, who asked for invitations, didn't ask about it. It wasn't the Mu family who appeared today, he would have forgotten about it.