Chapter 18

"The descendant of the dragon, the descendant of the dragon, but the dragon is dead."

    On the planet attached to Capital Star, an old man sat in front of the light curtain holding a cup, looking at the names of two people engraved side by side on the pillar.

    "It's a pity that Gu Lang's child, Lao Song, has the opportunity to get in touch with this person."

    The butler standing behind the old man bowed his head and responded.

    "In the case of Euse, we still did our best. It has been three hundred years. It’s time to send someone to contact us. It just so happens that Zhaoge is about to have a holiday. You can arrange for him to visit Euse. ."

    "Yes, sir."

    Ease Star City, the federal governing building in Ease Star.

    Zhou Xin received the news from his home, boarded the star network, stood in front of the pillars and meditated for a long time, and after coming down, he recalled the men he had brought from Capital Star.

."Those people have started to act. I want you to find out in the shortest possible time who this person is."

    It has been ten years since he came to Erse, and in ten years, almost all the power distribution of Erse was under his control.

    Ease’s best college, the teachers were all brought by him from the capital star, and all those who came out of it were undoubtedly the most outstanding geniuses of Ease. After graduating, they slowly occupied the upper class status of Ess, and became his minions in controlling Ess.

    Today's Ersi star people have been slowly domesticated, and sooner or later they will lose those headaches. However, there are always some people who seem to be stubborn and stubborn, even if they are suppressed to the bottom, they still think about fighting against him all day long!

    He spends a lot of effort every year to suppress these people.

.The descendant of this dragon is another gimmick they don't know how to make, and this person must be resolved before this matter is fermented.

    If the news is noticed by those who are weak-minded, some people will definitely return to the camp of that group. He doesn't want to be ruined by ten years of hard work.

    Seeing his subordinates quietly disappeared, Zhou Xin felt a little settled.

    It's just a child who hasn't grown up yet. Has he ruined very few these years?

    It's just a pillar. Three years ago, the child who broke the record was still drunk in a street bar. This will not be an exception.

    With an order, the various forces in the central city of Ersi Star began to move.

    After receiving the news, some of the old Pius star families that were still standing still began to act secretly, trying to keep this "dragon descendant".

.At this time, the Zhu family announced in a high-profile manner that they would hold the coming-of-age ceremony for the next-generation heir Zhu Chen. They sent the invitation letter to almost all people with good looks, and even the few families they had been running dogs received a copy.

    The time is just seven days later.

    During these seven days, Zhu Chen kept appearing in front of the media cameras. This well-mannered young man showed his super talents to the world.

    When asked if he is the descendant of the record-breaking dragon, Zhu Chen laughed and said nothing.

    "asshole!"