Chapter 62

Naturally, it is impossible for Mu Sheng to catch it with his hands. The blue cloud flocks only acted as a bridge. After contacting him, he discovered that another spiritual force was entangled along the bridge, trying to nip his spiritual force.

    Chang Siming didn't know how to get this mental power that could be substantiated, but it was obvious that this mental power was stronger than that of the blue-haired man Mu Sheng met, even if it was out of the body to become The rootless wood still makes him feel a little tricky.

    "It took nearly ten years to test out the usage of this thing. Do you feel that you are very close and don’t want to resist? If you don’t want to resist, just stop. I am your creator. You were born for me. Used……"

.A deep voice rang from all directions. Mu Sheng knew that this was Chang Siming who wanted to use his mental power to control them. He did feel a touch of familiarity. It was probably because Chang Siming used his research on mental power to move them before they were born. Hands up.

    It is a pity that he is not the original body, and he did not directly give up the struggle as Chang Siming thought.

    Mu Sheng opened his eyes and saw that the entire metal box was filled with blue, just like the sea of ​​mental power he saw when he fought the blue-haired man from the outer galaxy.

    It's just that the blue in the metal box is not so deep. Chang Siming is probably too confident and feels that his research on mental power is unmatched, so he has the courage to come directly and confront them.

.Mu Sheng sneered. Although he was not the opponent of the blue-haired man, he was not like Chang Siming.

    There are almost no flaws in everything that Chang Siming arranged. In the original book, he did achieve the best and got the results he wanted. It is a pity that he has such an accident now.

    Mu Sheng took out the metal button from his neck and opened it. Xiao Zhi, who was sleeping, was released.

    After Xiaozhi activated, he directly connected to Mu Sheng's mental power, and then launched an attack, Chang Siming's mental power collapsed almost instantaneously.

    The blue clouds exploded suddenly and dissipated in the air.

    Chang Siming screamed, and Mu Sheng intruded into his mind without hesitation.

.The pain caused by the crushed mental power made Chang Siming squeeze into a ball, but Gu Lang recovered his figure at this time, stepping on his chest with one foot, and stomping him out with more air and less air.

    Mu Sheng looked at Chang Siming's cyan face, and said indifferently: "It really doesn't feel like a sense of accomplishment to kill you."

    An unscrupulous thing for the sake of power, using his talents, spending so long, secretly not knowing how many people have been harmed, and how many tragedies have been caused, is for the so-called power.

    Mu Sheng only felt sick when he fought against this kind of person.

    Chang Siming's mouth and nose kept bleeding. He panted heavily and stared at Mu Sheng and said, "It's you, it's you, you're back."

    "You are a dragon!"

    Mu Sheng understood what he meant in a flash. This person knew "Dragon", the person who became Essian.

    "I am not, I am Mu Sheng."

.Chang Siming rolled his eyes dullly, looked at Xiaozhi, and said angrily: "Old stuff, why don't you let me go."