Strange Talk on Campus: 02

People can't react when they are really scared to the extreme, such as now.   

Shi'an was very scared. He wanted to yell, but he couldn't even open his mouth.   

The cold restless hand was kneading on his waist. After a while, he seemed to feel that it was not enough, and slowly moved his hand up again.   

Shi'an felt that his clothes were going up more and more, and his entire waist and abdomen were exposed to the air.   

It's so cold... can you stop touching it.   Shi'an wanted to say this, but he couldn't speak.   

The cool air between his necks also moved away, as if it was walking up his cheeks and stopped on his lips.   

Shi'an moved his lower lip subconsciously, but he seized the opportunity to attack the city.   

“Well......”   

The cool air entered his mouth, Shi'an was very scared, and at the same time, a feeling of relief was ushered in in his heart.   

Ghosts seem to suck people's energy, right? Are they finally coming? He wants to be drained of energy by him, and then complete his mission of cannon fodder.   

However, the result was still not the same as he had imagined.   

The cold touch did not enter his body, but entangled between his lips and teeth. He was very domineering.

Shi'an's mouth was propped open by him, and there was even a mouthful that was too late to swallow.

Jin left from the corner of his mouth, adding a bit of ambiguity. Color.   This ghost is not so much trying to kill him as molesting him.   

Shi'an realized this, and a fire started in his heart for no reason.   

He felt very angry.  

An hour ago, it was because his classmates couldn't confess to him, and because of love and hatred, they stabbed him to the right place, so he was pulled into the fast-wearing situation to face these terrifying scenes.   

It's okay to be taken advantage of by others in the real world, but in the supernatural world, he has to be taken advantage of by ghosts.

Does he really look easy to bully? !   Shi'an didn't know where his courage came from.

He was so scared that he couldn't move just now, but at this moment he had the strength to reach out and push him away.   

But he has no specific form, and this push is naturally not pushed away.   

However, he seemed to be aware of Shi'an's anger and pushed it away a little bit. The cool air still lingered around, but the things in Shi'an's mouth went out.   

Shi'an opened his eyes at this moment, and said very seriously to the air in front of him: “Shi Ke can kill and not be humiliated! You, if you want to kill me, kill me, don't take advantage of me! ”

But the corners of his eyes were red and teary because of the aggression just now, and his voice trembled slightly because of fear. This look was not threatening.   

Sure enough, the evil spirit smiled lowly, laughing more happily than just now.   

“Angry? "

His voice sounded in Shi'an's ears, "Didn't he just touch you, as for?" You disturbed my purity, and I haven't been angry with you yet. ”