Strange Talk on Campus: 18

Shi'an slept extremely restlessly this night, and he had a long dream.   In his dream, he saw what happened many years ago from a third perspective.   

In a gorgeous manor, there is a very young boy, about seven or eight years old, who is sitting in a pavilion next to the garden, looking blankly at a pair of mother and child on the lawn not far away.   

The mother and son were very young, looking only in their early twenties, but the child was about the same age as the sitting boy.   

They are doing parent-child activities. The mother loves her son very much. When her son wants to ride a horse, she asks the servant standing aside to kneel down and act as a horse.   

After playing with her son for a while, the young mother seemed to finally remember that there was another child in the manor.

She walked towards the little boy with a kind smile, stretched out her beautifully made nails, and asked, “A Zhen, why are you sitting here alone? Come and play with your younger brother. ”   

The little boy raised his eyes and looked at her coldly, suddenly pulling out a stiff smile.   

He said: “Big sister, you are so young and deliberately dressed up as a middle-aged woman. It's really ugly, like a nondescript clown. ”   

The woman's smile immediately froze on her face.  

After the little boy finished speaking, he left the garden indifferently.   There were two servants, a man and a woman, next to him.

The two servants kept their heads down. When they saw the little boy leaving, they didn't even look at the woman, so they followed the little boy and left.   

Shi'an, who was completely transparent on the side, looked at the woman and then at the little boy who had already walked far away, and chose to go with the little boy without hesitation.   

He heard the woman call the little boy A Zhen. If he guessed correctly, this child should be A Zhen?   

Facts proved that Shi An was right.   In this dream, he dreamed of Xie Zhen's past.   

The author has something to say: This is really a short chapter orz. I thought I could write at least two thousand, but I am too sleepy. I will write another chapter tomorrow. I am so sleepy every day.   、   

Thanks in 2021-09-21 21:20:00~2021-09-22 01:18: The little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during the 28th period~   

Thanks to the little angel for irrigating nutrient solution: 10 bottles of sugar sugar; 5 bottles of Bai Qi; 4 bottles of Lai;   

Thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!