A Vampires Melancholy: 09

Evan didn't know if he didn't know how to control his strength, or deliberately, Shi'an felt that he was in pain.   

After the time was over, Evan still didn't let him go, but he was unconscious and didn't remember what happened later.   

After another day of lethargy, Shi'an was awakened by the pain. This time, no one hurt him.

It was because his body couldn't bear it. The pain doubled the next day, so he woke up.   

At this time, he was less than 24 hours away from leaving this world.   Shi'an heard voices at the door, as if they were arguing, but his voice was deliberately lowered, and he couldn't hear the content of the quarrel.   

He listened carefully, as if it were the voices of Evan and Joel.   

They are quarreling.   

Shi'an's head was dizzy now. He raised his hand and touched his head, and found that it was very hot. He should have a fever.   

He went to the bed with his bare feet to go through the drawers. He didn't find any first aid kit. He wanted to cool down physically, but he didn't seem to have alcohol.   

However, the cold ground touched the hot skin, which made him feel very comfortable.   

Shi'an took off the thin blanket on the bed, wrapped it around his body, and then lay down on the ground.   

This method of cooling down is not reasonable, but Shi'an is really uncomfortable, and it is better than lying on the bed.   

It was noisy outside for a long time, and then the voice gradually quieted down, and then there was the sound of the door opening.   

It was Joel who came first, and when he saw An lying on the ground, Joel hurriedly ran over.   

After picking people up, Joel discovered that Shi'an's cheeks were flushed and her body was frighteningly hot.   

Joel hurriedly turned his head and shouted, “Go and call the doctor! ”   

Evan also walked over. He is not a human being and has never experienced the feeling of fever, but looking at Shi'an's appearance, he can also know that Shi'an must be very uncomfortable now.   

But he couldn't do anything, he could only watch, because the doctors who could make Shi'an better were all human beings, and human beings would not listen to his command.   

The doctor quickly came over with a medicine box. He checked Shi'an again, took out a few pills for Shi'an to take, and then turned to the anxious two people and said, “It's okay. It's fine if the fever subsides. The main cause of the fever is...”   

He considered the language for a while, “Anyway, it's just to be more restrained in terms of sex life. The patient is weak and can't bear it too much... Well, you can understand it. ”   

When the doctor went out and closed the door, Joel couldn't help but start to attack Evan, “Look what you made me look like? If  I knew what you wanted... I shouldn't have cooperated with you! ”   

When he knew what this vampire had done to Shi'an, Joel was so angry that he wanted to come over with a knife to kill Evan, but Evan couldn't move at this time.   

Now that he finally found a chance, he had to drive this vampire away from Shi'an.   

Evan sneered, “I bullied Shi'an? How could I be willing to bully him, didn't you do that kind of unclean thing to Shi'an first? ”