Weird Mountain Village: 08

A Cannibalistic village?   

This was the first thought that came out of Shi An's mind.   

This kind of weird place has always only appeared in movies, and I never expected that movies would one day shine into reality.   

Feeling Shi'an's stiffness, Qu Jinzhi hugged the person a little tighter, and patted him on the back with his other hand.   

“Don't be afraid, I will protect you,” he leaned closer and whispered in Shi'an's ear: “Your husband will protect you. ”   

With these words, the atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous with this name.   

Qu Jinzhi's hand wandered around Shi'an's waist. Shi'an felt a little itchy, so he subconsciously hid aside. Qu Jinzhi took advantage of the situation and pressed the person on the bed.   

Shi'an recovered from the fear of hearing the cannibal village, and looked at Qu Jinzhi uneasily, "No, don't...”   

“Yes," Qu Jinzhi's tone was soft but still strong, “Your husband makes you comfortable, okay...”   

In fact, Qu Jinzhi said another sentence later, but that sentence was so shameful that Shi'an didn't dare to recall it at all.   

Shi'an has been struggling. Although Qu Jinzhi wants him, he also cares about his feelings.   

It seemed that Shi'an was the quietest when he heard the truth hidden behind Fulin Village, so Qu Jinzhi brought the topic to this again, and even talked about his own experience, which was sympathetic.   

“Every year, people like you come to Fulin Village. In order to investigate the truth about the so-called sacrifice and haunted, they even feel that they are the savior and can help this village get rid of the curse. ”   

“But without exception, they have all become a plate of Chinese food for the people in this village. ”   

Shi'an listened carefully, unaware that his belt had been untied.   

“I know you are very dissatisfied with my forcing you to marry me, but only in this way can I protect you. ”   

“Each of them has a red rope on their bodies, which is specially used to perceive me. If you have my breath on your body, their red rope will tell them to avoid you so that you are safe. ”   

When the clothes were stripped off, Shi'an felt a chill, but Qu Jinzhi quickly covered him with a quilt.   

“Because they are afraid of me, so many people have disappeared here for so many years, and I am the only one who has turned into a ghost. ”   

“No one can come to conquer me, so they can only provide for me. ”   

Shi'an felt that something cold was attached to him, and he was surprised to find that Qu Jinzhi had also taken off his clothes and was lying on the quilt with him.   

“The story that the immortal village chief told you should be their version of the story. ”   

“They said that I was here to investigate geology and take samples. Because I fell off a cliff and died unexpectedly, but I was dissatisfied that I died here, so I turned into a ghost and angered them. ”