A Vampires Melancholy: 02

The man who imprisoned him was tall and pale-skinned. Because he was only wearing a loose bathrobe, he could clearly see the opponent's beautiful muscles.   

The Lord of Vampires has purple eyes that are different from other vampires, and his teeth are sharper than those of vampires he has seen before.   

His appearance is unparalleled, which is enough to make Shi'an feel amazingly good-looking.

It is no wonder that the person in charge of food just said that humans look ugly. I have to say that the vampire clan does have the capital to say so.   

When he saw An stunned in place, the Lord of Vampires chuckled softly, and he was obviously flattered.   

He pinched Shi'an's chin and lowered his head. This time, his goal was not his neck, but Shi'an's full red lips.   

The tingling feeling came, Shi'an recovered, and later realized that this beautiful giant mosquito was biting his lip.   

He subconsciously wanted to push people away, but the strength of the Lord of Vampires was comparable to that of an ordinary human being.

The opponent grabbed both of his hands all the time, making him unable to move.   

After sucking enough blood and kissing enough lips, the Lord of Vampires slowly raised his head.

He licked the remaining blood stains on his mouth, his eyes narrowed slightly because of satisfaction.   

“It's so sweet, I like it. ”   

[Let's go! 】   

Shi'an was kissed and bitten again, his legs were soft, and a sentence from the system reminded him that he still had an assassination mission for his role.   

He tried to hold his breath steadily, moved his tongue slightly, carefully moved out the silver blade hidden under his tongue, and bit it with his teeth.   

The only thing that can kill a vampire is a silver object, so after a vampire rules the world, the first thing to do is to destroy all the silver objects.   

For today's assassination, Shi'an, a character who had practiced hiding a blade in his mouth for a long time, suffered countless wounds in his mouth, and finally succeeded in bringing the silver blade in today.   

Shi'an's hand was confined and unable to move, so he took the blade and leaned forward, pretending to send his lips to the Lord of Vampires.   His blade went straight towards the opponent's neck, and before he had any friends, his cheeks were pinched by the Lord of Vampires.   

Shi'an was in pain, and the silver blade fell from his mouth.   

Shi'an saw those purple eyes squinted again, but before they squinted because of satisfaction, now they squinted because of anger.   

The Lord of Vampires lowered his eyes, just looking at it, the blade turned into dust by itself.   

Shi'an's skin is delicate, no matter which world he comes to, it is the same. After being pinched like this, his cheeks have already shown finger marks.