Strange Talk on Campus: 16

Shi'an went to the cafeteria with Yu Feichen.   

I don't know why, after nodding and agreeing to have lunch with Yu Feichen, he always had a very ominous feeling in his heart.   

And I don't know if it was his illusion. He always felt that there was a cool breeze blowing on his back, and he couldn't help but shiver.   

It takes about ten minutes to walk from the teaching building to the cafeteria. During this section of the road, Shi'an shivered with her arms around her.   

Yu Feichen walked next to him, and naturally noticed his abnormality. He directly took off his coat and put it on Shi'an's body.   

“Why don't you wear more if you are afraid of the cold? ”   

Shi'an only felt that a burst of warmth enveloped him, and the chill was instantly dispelled, and the pores of his body opened up comfortably.   

Although he was still a little alienated from Yu Feichen in his heart and didn't dare to trust him, his hand unconsciously pulled his clothes up.   

Yu Feichen saw his little movements, bent the corners of his mouth, glanced back provocatively, and then stretched out his hand to hug Shi'an into his arms.   

Before the people in his arms began to struggle, Yu Feichen said, "Good boy, don't move. ”  

Shi'an only felt that Yu Feichen's low voice passed across his ears like a feather, a little itchy, and then the whole person calmed down, and there was no opinion at all.   

Yu Feichen hugged Shi'an in this way, and didn't let go of him until the cafeteria.   

The cafeteria was full of fireworks and noisy human voices. Shi'an's consciousness gradually became clear, and he didn't feel cold anymore, so he stood far away, distanced himself from Yu Feichen, and returned his coat to him at the same time.   

At this moment, when there are so many people, in order to have a place, Yu Feichen asked Shi'an to take a seat first and buy his own meal.   

Shi'an looked around, and someone stood up in the corner by the window. He hurriedly ran over and took two seats.   

After taking his seat, he obediently waited for Yu Feichen to come over, but he didn't know why, the cold feeling came again.   

In fact, if Shi'an glanced back at this time, he could see the source of his cold trembling.   

Xie Zhen was standing behind him, only one step away from him, and the ghost was looking at him blankly with his head down.   

The spread of horror videos has allowed Xie Zhen to gain great power. Now he can appear in random places at random times just like normal humans.   

There is no need to be like before, if you want to leave the old teaching building, you have to go to great lengths to create ghosts and hit the walls, and the time to appear is also limited.   

Moreover, he can also control whether he is manifested, and control specific people to see what he looks like.   

For example, now.   

Xie Zhen stood in the middle of the canteen generously, and people who came and went could not see his existence, but if Shi'an turned his head, he could see him at a glance.   

It's a pity that those who should have noticed him didn't notice, and passers-by who shouldn't have noticed him always swept their eyes away from him.   

Yu Feichen came back with the plate and saw the ghost behind Shi'an at a glance.   

It can be seen from the other party's expression and the low pressure around him that the ghost is very unhappy.