Strange Talk on Campus: 22

I haven't started my self-study early. It stands to reason that anyone who yells loudly at this time will be scolded by classmates who are studying hard.   

However, the content of this classmate's call was too explosive, so he did not get scolded, but instead exchanged the entire classroom for one after another ‘fuck’.   

The death of the principal was sent out by the school's confession wall.   

I don't know when the artificial intelligence confession wall has been popular in the school. In fact, a classmate manages an account. Every day, students in the school can submit to this account if they have anything, and then the classmates who manage the account will post it.   

A minute ago, this account posted the news of the principal's death.   

This dynamic is very weird, and the weird thing is that it is accompanied by a high-definition picture of the principal's death scene.   

In the gorgeous office, Principal Zhang, who had a big belly and a big bald head, was lying on the ground in all directions. There was no sign of a fight in the office, and there was no blood on the ground, but it could still be seen at a glance. Principal Zhang is indeed dead.   

Because of his expression.   

He stared with a pair of eyes as if his eyeballs were about to come out of his eyes, and his mouth was open enough to stuff an egg, with a look of horror on his face, as if he had been greatly frightened.   

He was scared to death.   

In fact, he was indeed scared to death, because the copywriter for that dynamic was: Principal Zhang who was scared to death.   

The classmates let go of the matter at hand one after another, took out their mobile phones and started watching.

The day students who didn't bring their mobile phones leaned next to the residential students who secretly brought their mobile phones to the classroom.   

The whole classroom was in a mess.   Because of being close, Shi An saw the dynamics posted on the confession wall from the classmate just now.

The picture was too clear, and he was taken aback.   

He felt that Xie Zhen had done this.   Including the dynamics sent out by the confession wall, it is estimated that Xie Zhen did all of them.   

Shi'an was thinking, and suddenly, he was patted twice on the shoulder.   

He was courageous, and he had just seen the terrifying pictures. These two times almost sent him away. He was so excited that he dragged the chair forward for a long time before turning his head to look.   

Behind him was Yu Feichen with a stunned expression.   

This was the first time Shi'an had seen such an expression on his face. He looked at his hand in disbelief, as if he didn't expect that he could cause such a big harm to Shi'an by just patting it twice with little effort.   

Shi'an breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that it was him.   

It was not because he was relieved to see that the person who photographed him was Yu Feichen, but because he saw that it was someone he knew, even if the person behind him was Xie Zhen, he would feel very relieved.