Strange Talk on Campus: 30

Shi An guessed that Xie Zhen must have exhausted all his strength when he kicked Ke Gan, because the wall that Ke Gan's body hit was cracked.   

I don't know how Ke Gan is, whether he will go into shock directly.   

But Ke Gan's current appearance doesn't seem to be so ordinary anymore, so he won't lose consciousness after being kicked by Jie Zhen?   

When Shi An was silently worried about Ke Gan's situation, black leather shoes appeared in front of him.   

Shi Anshun looked at the long legs and saw Xie Zhen's bottomless eyes.   Xie Zhen slowly squatted down, and the distance between the two was suddenly shortened.

He stretched out his hand towards Shi'an, gently rubbed Shi'an's cheek with his thumb, and said in an almost gentle tone: "Why did I just go out for a while, and you just ran away with others? ”   

He glanced at the McDonald's fast food that had fallen aside, and bent the corners of his lips, “Like to eat this? I remember I also prepared it for you, so why do you have to run out to eat someone else's? ”   

Shi'an had never seen Jie Zhen like this before. He was clearly gentle, but he made people shudder.   

He turned his head to avoid Jie Zhen's hand, sat up propped up, straightened his clothes, and explained somewhat cramped:

“Me, him... After you went out this morning, Ke Gan suddenly came. I don't know why he found me, and then he took me away. ”   

“Oh--" Xie Zhen exaggeratedly made a dawning expression, “So it's not that you want to follow him, he brought you out, didn't he?" ”   

In fact, Shi'an also had the idea of escaping from the old teaching building, but Ke Gan was so terrifying now that he didn't dare to admit it.   

He lowered his eyes guiltily, and nodded slightly, “Count, count. ”   

“Okay," Xie Zhen touched his hand again, covering Shi'an's small face with his big palm, from his eyebrows to his lip beads, “Then I will teach him a lesson. ”   

After speaking, he retracted his hand, turned around and prepared to walk towards Ke Gan.   

Hearing this, Shi'an suddenly raised his eyes and looked at him in horror.   There is nothing wrong with him not liking Ke Gan, but if Ke Gan is harmed because of his lying, he is still unwilling.   

He took Xie Zhen's hand, “Don't do it, don't do it, he didn't mean to, you have found me now, forget it. ”   

“And you look at him, it's very uncomfortable, you kicked him, he has already learned his lesson. ”   

Shi'an's strength was not very strong, and in fact, he did not deliberately use his strength, and such strength could not stop Jie Zhen at all.   

But Xie Zhen still followed his strength and squatted down again.   I saw him smile softly, “Feel sorry for him? Oh yes, I remember, you don't like me killing innocent people indiscriminately. ”   

“I didn't tell you. As long as you stay by my side and stay with me, I won't kill innocent people, but it's hard for me to do it when you leave. ”