Strange Talk on Campus: 11

Shi'an said that he would do it, and decided to follow the main line of this world by himself.

He asked for a late self-study leave that night to investigate matters related to Xie Zhen.   

He thought so. Xie Zhen died four years ago. Everyone who had been with Xie Zhen had already graduated. He couldn't ask anything in school. He should target the shops around the school.   

There are old shops in the surrounding area that have been open for more than ten years. Those bosses basically have a good relationship with the classmates who often come to visit. They know no less than the students, and they can definitely ask them.   

Shi'an took the fake note from the teacher and left the school, starting from the nearest milk tea shop.   While he was investigating the truth about Xie Zhen's death that year, a big incident happened in the school.   

Ke Gan was injured again.   

After Shi'an left the playground, Ke Gan stood there for a long time. The injured foot he was standing on was a little numb, so he was on crutches and ready to go back to the classroom.   

As soon as he took two steps, he was hit hard by the oncoming person, and his crutches fell to the ground.   

Originally, there were a lot of people in the school, and most of the students walked in a hurry. It was normal to have a collision and friction. Generally speaking, a collision and an apology will pass.   

But not only did the person who hit him not apologize, he also scolded him as a lame trash in a disdainful tone.   

Ke Gan saw clearly the person who hit him, it was the monitor of their class, Yu Feichen.   

In his impression, Yu Feichen has always been a gentle, polite and easy-to-get-along person. At first, when he heard the opponent's indifferent expression taunting him, he thought he had read it wrong and did not respond.   

As a result, Yu Feichen said to him again, his tone was mocking and his eyes were disdainful. He was really scolding him, and Ke Gan's anger suddenly became hot.   

Yu Feichen doesn't look weak, but compared with him, he seems to be a better sports trainer since he was a child. How come he is willing to scold him for waste?   

Ke Gan's solution to the problem was very simple. He directly grabbed Yu Feichen's collar and said in the same sarcastic tone: “I am a waste, then what is your white cut chicken? ”   

However, in the face of violence, Yu Feichen did not show a half-scared look, and even the disdain in his eyes was even greater, looking at him with a kind of trash-looking look.   

“Are you so capable? Like a brainless man, he can only use his fists and violence to solve problems, and even use this way to tell emotions. It's really stupid. ”   

The mocking tone was matched by his expression of high contempt for everything, Ke Gan lost his sanity on the spot, and he swung his fist to smash Yu Feichen.   

As a result, just as he was about to hit Yu Feichen, his mind suddenly became confused.

He forgot what he was going to do, and even for a moment he forgot who he was.   

He let go of Yu Feichen uncontrollably, then turned around and entered the playground to start running. When he reached the end of the track, he jumped into the bushes amidst the confused expressions of the physical education students.   The twisted foot that was already broken was even more serious.   

Yu Feichen looked not far away. After hearing Ke Gan's painful words, he raised his hand and scanned the non-existent ashes on his collar.   

“It doesn't matter if you grab something that is not a human being. Anyway, if you are qualified, this kind of idiot dares to grab it with me, and you don't look in the mirror to see if you are worthy. ”   

Yu Feichen returned to the classroom. After dinner, there should have been more people in the classroom, but at this moment there was no one there.   Not only was there no one, but it was also very cold, as if the air conditioner was turned on.   

Yu Feichen reacted all at once.   The thing that is not human is here.   Yu Feichen stood next to his seat and asked blankly, “What are you doing here?" ”   

No one answered him, but the draft paper on his desk slowly showed handwriting.   

The characters are red, with dragons flying and phoenix dancing, which is very beautiful. Those who don't know thought it was from the calligraphy family.

You are competing with that idiot, why, haven't you put it down yet?   Yu Feichen lowered his eyes and stared at the words on the paper, pursing his lips tightly.

  ——Don't forget our agreement   

——Break your mind about Shi'an , and stay away.  

——Otherwise, don't blame me for not keeping my promise   

Yu Feichen's hands hanging on both sides clenched into fists, and the blue veins on the back of his hands bulged, demonstrating his anger at the moment.   

He looked at the piece of paper, as if to tear it apart with his gaze.   

After a long time, Yu Feichen's fist slowly loosened, and the fierceness in his eyes faded, becoming the same as usual.   

He said, "I see. ”   

After receiving the answer, the handwriting on the paper faded, and the air conditioning in the classroom was clean.   

When the last trace of cold left, a word entered Yu Feichen's ear.——   

“From the moment you agreed to the deal, you were disqualified from competing. ”   

“He belongs to me, don't be delusional. ”   

The author has something to say: when rivals meet, they are extremely jealous