Strange Talk on Campus: 10

After contact with Xie Zhen and Yu Feichen again and again, Shi'an could feel more and more that he was indeed in a supernatural world.   

This feeling of being inextricably linked to supernatural events made him very uneasy.   

He urged him to ask the system when he would be able to get out of this world.   

I checked the system for a while, and the answer was still that there were a lot of bugs in the fast-through game.

He didn't know when he would be able to deal with the problem of the bugs. It is conservatively estimated that it is unlikely to be in the past month.   

After receiving this answer, Shi'an couldn't tell how he felt.   

There must be disappointment, but it doesn't seem to be that disappointed, it feels a bit unexpected.   

At the end of the afternoon class, Shi'an didn't have much appetite, so he didn't go to eat, but went for a walk in the playground.   

Because it is dinner time, there are not many people on the playground, and even the basketball court is free to come out.   

Shi'an walked around twice, and his footsteps gradually slowed down.   He saw a familiar figure.   

Ke Gan.   

In fact, he and Ke Gan hadn't seen each other for two days, but maybe a lot of things had happened in the past two days, so it felt like he hadn't seen Ke Gan for a long time.   

Ke Gan stood next to the basketball court and watched them play basketball. He still had plaster on his feet and a cane in his hand. It could be seen that his movements were not very convenient.   

When Shi'an was about to withdraw his gaze, he just turned his head back, and the two of them collided in this way.   

Shi'an didn't feel the need to say hello to Ke Gan. The two of them were just classmates in the same class. Classmates who had a good relationship were not worthy of him to run over to say hello, not to mention that the relationship between the two of them was not good.   

He turned his head, changed direction, and prepared to go back to the classroom.   

Within two steps, Shi'an heard footsteps coming from behind him. The footsteps were not neat at all, and he was limping.   

A bad premonition rose in his heart, he paused and turned his head. Sure enough, Ke Gan was carrying a cane and ran towards him limply.   Shi'an frowned.   

Knowing that Ke Gan was coming at him, he didn't leave anymore, standing still and waiting for Ke Gan to come over.   

Ke Gan was already unable to walk because of a foot injury, and the few steps he ran made him sweaty and hot.   

Ke Gan was like a big stove, Shi'an quietly took a step back and asked, "Are you looking for me for something?" "   

In the past two days in the hospital, Ke Gan had countless fantasies about what he should say when he saw Shi'an again, but when he really saw Shi'an, he couldn't say a word.