Strange Talk on Campus: 19

After Xie Zhen returned to the room, he started reading.

Occasionally, she raised her head and looked out the window in a daze, but after only staying for a while, he would immediately recover and focus on the book again.   

It's like a little boy who still has the lazy nature of all children, but insists on forcing himself to read.   

He worked very hard, and it took an afternoon to sit down, and Shi'an looked at him like this from the side.   

At first, he could still stand behind him and watch what Xie Zhen was doing and which books he was reading.

Later, because Xie Zhen had been reading for too long, he felt that he couldn't stand still, so he found a pleasing corner and squatted down.   Xie Zhen saw the sky full of red light from dawn to dusk, but in the end, Shi'an couldn't hold on and fell asleep in a daze.   

Before falling asleep, there was only one thought left in his mind: no wonder Xie Zhen was so good, so young and so endurance, and succeeded in giving up on him.   

What Shi'an didn't know was that after he fell asleep, the little figure reading a book seriously in the study immediately stood up, and the expression on the little boy's face was indifferent that did not match his age.

He walked to the corner where An was squatting, and then slowly squatted down.

He didn't do anything, just looked at the corner quietly.   

Until there was movement in the corridor outside the room, he reluctantly retracted his gaze, got up and left.   

Shi'an was awakened by a burst of voices.   

There seemed to be a quarrel outside the house, with men's voices, women's voices, and the tender voices of little boys.   

He woke up in a daze amidst the noise. Because he was squatting to sleep, his legs were numb, and tingling pierced up from the heart of his feet. He hurriedly sat down on the ground in pain to restore blood circulation to his legs.   

The pain in his leg eased slightly, and he could clearly hear the conversation outside the house.   

A man is roaring, it should be said that most of it is men roaring, occasionally mixed with one or two women's delicate persuasions, the least of which is the voice of the little boy's rebuttal.   

“Let me tell you Xie Zhen, Lu Yun is your mother! If you dare to disrespect her again, get out of this house and never come back! ”   

“Shang Lin, don't be angry with Shang Lin, the child is still young, so you can't yell like that. ”   

“He is young? He is the same as his extraordinary mother, but he has an idea in his heart! His Lao Tzu doesn't even take it seriously! ”   

“Dad, don't you think you are ridiculous? While telling me that Lu Yun is my mother, he also said that I am the same as my extraordinary mother. Who is my mother in your heart? ”  

"You! Look at Lu Yun, he has such sharp teeth at a young age. I think I usually treat him too well! ”   

Shi'an didn't see the scene outside the house, but he could guess what happened from the conversation.