Strange Talk on Campus: 20

Shi'an seemed to have had this dream for a long time, and it didn't seem to be that long.

When he dreamed of the fragments of Xie Zhen's death, he slept particularly restlessly.   

Talking in his sleep, breathing increased, and his head shook unconsciously, but he couldn't wake up.   

The bed in the dormitory is very small. Shi'an and Yu Feichen are huddled on the same bed.

Even though they are both very thin, their arms are still attached to each other when they are lying flat.   

Yu Feichen had a shallow sleep, and he felt it since Shi'an started dreaming.   

He thought Shi'an was just having a nightmare, but after shaking it several times, he didn't shake people up.

He realized that Shi'an might not have made this dream by himself, but that something was messing with it.   

Yu Feichen scanned the entire dormitory, and when he saw the almost transparent shadow outside the window, his gaze stopped.   

“Don't you feel sorry for him? What are you doing now? ”

He gritted his teeth and asked out the window.   

However, no one answered him, and Shi'an's symptoms did not improve.   Yu Feichen tried to use external force to intervene to wake Shi'an up, but he was already somewhat defeated by Xie Zhen.

In addition, Xie Zhen's strength has greatly increased, and he is even less of an opponent of Xie Zhen.   

Yu Feichen is not a person with strong emotions. It is difficult to see anger or joy in him. He always looks at the world's joy, anger, sorrow and fear with a high attitude.   

But now, he really feels angry.   When the person was still in his bed, Xie Zhen dared to attack Shi'an!   

Because in the final stage of the dream, Shi'an's appearance of being trapped by the nightmare was too scary, Yu Feichen decided to take some tough measures.   

He cut his hand, and blood beads overflowed from the wound. As if he couldn't feel the pain, he pressed the blood to the center of Shi'an's eyebrows.   

As soon as the blood touched the skin, Shi'an woke up.   

Shi'an was sweating profusely, his back was soaked, and the broken hair on his forehead was also wet with sweat and pressed tightly to his face.   

His cheeks were flushed, his eyes were filled with tears because of the content of the dream, and his crow feather-like eyelashes were also stuck together because of tears.   

He hadn't recovered from the dream just now. He looked at the ceiling in a daze, his mouth opened and he gasped, unconsciously spitting out a small pink tongue.   

It's like... just being bullied.   
Yu Feichen's eyes darkened, and he couldn't help rolling his Adam's apple.   He wanted to just stick his finger into Shi'an's small mouth and stir it fiercely, making him cry even more.   

But... he glanced at the transparent figure that hadn't disappeared outside the window, and suppressed the impulse in his heart.   

Yu Feichen picked Shi'an up and hugged him in his arms, patted him lightly on the back, and comforted: “I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid. ”   

Shi'an's pajamas were slightly damp from sweating, which made her already thin and soft body more comfortable to hold.   

The strangest thing is that sweating did not make Shi'an's body smell of sweat, but made the sweet smell that he already had on his body more intense.   

Yu Feichen couldn't help burying his head in Shi'an's neck socket, and took a hard breath, and the sweet and greasy scent rushed into his nose.   

“It smells so good...”   

He murmured softly, and he couldn't help but hold the person tighter in his hand, wishing to be embedded in his arms.   

“Um......”   

Shi'an was a little painful when she was hugged, and she snorted uncomfortably.   

At this moment, Shi'an's mood almost stabilized, and he realized that he was being held in Yu Feichen's arms.

He raised his hand and gently pressed it against Yu Feichen's chest, trying to push the opponent away.   

Unsurprisingly, Yu Feichen was not shaken at all.   

After pushing it twice without pushing it away, Shi'an became anxious. He anxiously said in Yu Feichen's ear: "You let me go! ”   

The author has something to say: I admit that I am short, but I will be thick and long tomorrow!