Strange Talk on Campus : 25

The hand touching his right eye moved away, and the world in Shi'an's eyes turned into a chaotic state where the left side was full and the right side was empty.   

He was stupid and had a big heart. Before the tears on his face dried, he completely forgot why he was crying just now, only remembering that Xie Zhen was really miserable.   

How can these people treat Xie Zhen like this?   

A group of perpetrators even had the face to blame the victim for the immortal An Sheng, and blamed the victim for turning into a fierce ghost after death to carry out their evil deeds.

I have never seen such a vicious person.   

Shi'an was really angry, probably because of his strong empathy ability, he actually had a feeling of empathy in his heart.   

It's as if I have experienced these things myself.   

“I killed the bald principal. ”   

Xie Zhen raised her hand and gently stroked Shi'an's left eye with her thumb. Another burst of heat surged through, and the formation talisman disappeared from Shi'an's eyes.   

Shi'an blinked uncomfortably, and Xie Zhen pinched his chin again and turned his face back,

“I killed him because he harmed me first, and I did it for revenge, so you don't have to feel scared, and you don't have to think that I killed innocent people indiscriminately. ”   

He paused, and then said, "Of course, if you are willing to stay here with me forever, I will promise you not to go out to harm others, and you can also make those terrifying legends disappear. ”   

Shi'an looked at him, and for the first time on her beautiful little face, there was an expression other than horror, wondering.   

He looked at Xie Zhen very puzzled, “Why did you promise me not to go out to harm people again?" ”   

Xie Zhen raised her eyebrows, “Aren't you afraid? Afraid of me killing people, afraid of my revenge, so courageous, I can reluctantly give up revenge for you, but you have to stay with me forever. ”   

Shi An frowned when she heard this, and looked at Xie Zhen with an idiot-looking look.   

“I'm afraid of you not because of your revenge, but because you always show up behind me without saying a word, and bully me so badly...”   

In the second half of the sentence, Xie Zhen's voice became lower and lower under Xie Zhen's examining gaze, almost muttering softly.   

“And! I think you should take revenge! "Shi'an immediately followed up with the next sentence, “Those people are so bad to you, you should unload all the murderers and accomplices who killed you!" ”   

“Even if I really ask you not to take revenge, you shouldn't compromise. You should firmly refuse, and then make those who killed you pay the price. ”   

“You are now wandering in the world in the form of a lonely soul and a wild ghost. It is because of your grievances. Your grievances are revenge. If you don't take revenge, won't all your sufferings be in vain? ”   

“It's so easy to want to give up revenge, you are too unconscious! ”   

Shi'an was excited when he said it, and shook his head involuntarily as he said it, as if he hated iron instead of steel.   

Xie Zhen smiled angrily, leaned forward and bit his lip hard, and immediately a tooth mark appeared on Shi'an's mouth.   

“I'm not awake? Don't you know why I'm not awake? " Xie Zhen gritted her teeth,