Strange Talk on Campus: 12

When Shi'an returned to the dormitory, the evening self-study had already started.   

Tonight, he almost asked all the old shops near the school, but he didn't seem to have asked anything particularly useful, and there were so many opinions that he didn't even know which version was true.   

However, there are intersecting parts of several statements, and he feels that the parts that everyone will mention should be true.   

Xie Zhen was a very famous figure in school back then. He not only had superior grades in the decathlon, but also had his own career at the age of 18.   

But his family seems to be a bit complicated.   

He has a half-brother. His younger brother is in the same school as him. Compared with his excellence, his younger brother is far behind.   

Yungao is a key focus in the province. Xie Zhen entered the high school entrance examination with the first score in the city that year, while his younger brother came in at the expense of money.   

It stands to reason that as good and talented as Xie Zhen, the Xie family should love Xie Zhen more, but on the contrary, the Xie family loves Xie Zhen's younger brother more.   

No one knows how Xie Zhen is doing at home, but everyone says that Xie Zhen is not favored at home.   

On the day of Xie Zhen's accident, it was the day when the results of the first mock exam before the college entrance examination came out. Xie Zhen lived up to expectations and took the first place in the city.   

The teachers in the school were very happy. It is said that the principal also talked to him and discussed with him about the two famous schools.   

As a result, no one expected that Jie Zhen had an accident that night just after discussing the future full of infinite hope.   

Generally, every classroom in a teaching building will be equipped with fire alarms, and fire extinguishers will be placed in a fixed location.

The scope of the fire was not wide, and it was quickly controlled. It stands to reason that there should be no casualties.   

But the result was an accident. Xie Zhen died. Xie Zhen was the only one who died, and the other students were not even injured.   

Some people say that Xie Zhen was murdered and he was trapped in a music classroom, but there are different opinions on who murdered him and what his motivation was.   

In fact, the murder is only one of many speculations, and it is not true, because the investigation results given by the police were accidental.   I don't know why, Shi An intuited that Xie Zhen's death was not easy.

He even felt that Xie Zhen was murdered and related to his family.   Especially after the system said the phrase "No obsession can't be a ghost".   

If Xie Zhen really died unexpectedly, no matter how unwilling he was, he would become a earth-bound spirit at most, not a ghost.   

The greater the resentment of the ghost, the stronger its strength. Xie Zhen can appear during the day at will, and can even create ghosts to hit the wall, indicating that its power is very powerful.