Weird Mountain Village: 11

A person who had died twenty years ago suddenly appeared behind him, which did not frighten Qu Zhan. 

He even turned around slowly and went to say hello to Qu Jinzhi.   

“Uncle, it's been a long time since I saw you. ”   

It stands to reason that Qu Jinzhi is twenty years older than Qu Zhan, and he should be in his forties now.   

But he died twenty years ago, so the two uncles and nephews stood together.

From the outside, there was not much difference. Even Qu Zhan, who was beaten by the wind and rain every day, looked more mature.   

But looking at the temperament of the two of them, I think Qu Jinzhi has the demeanor of an elder.   

Qu Jinzhi looked at Qu Zhan in silence, and did not respond to his greeting.   

This is not the first time he met Qu Zhan after his death. When Qu Zhan came to Fulin Village, he met Qu Zhan.   

But in the previous meetings, he left a back to Qu Zhan, or Qu Zhan left something for him when he went to Houshan, and communicated indirectly.   

Truly face to face, this is the first time.   After a while, Qu Jinzhi's gaze moved down and looked at Shi'an who was tied to the bed.   

Shi An was looking at the person in front of him, thinking about how he should escape. He was caught off guard and confronted Qu Jinzhi. His pupils couldn't help shrinking, and he immediately looked away.   

This small house is built halfway up the mountain, and there are no people nearby. In addition, the people in Fulin Village have been taken away by the police, and the surroundings are even quieter.   

There was no sound outside the house. After Qu Zhan said hello in the house, Qu Jinzhiyue did not respond and fell silent.   

In this excessive silence, the heartbeat can be heard clearly if it is a little faster.   

Shi'an's heartbeat was very fast, and they all heard it.   

Qu Jinzhi raised his foot and walked towards Shi'an, breaking this weird silence.   

As soon as he took a step, Qu Zhan moved to the side and blocked him.   

“Uncle, why are you so indifferent? When your nephew greets you, you ignore people. ”   

Qu Jinzhi glanced at him, “People in their twenties still can't learn to respect their elders. ”   

The meaning of these words is not to accuse Qu Zhan of disrespecting him, but to accuse Qu Zhan of tying Shi'an up and acting frivolously.   

Thinking that Qu Zhan also understood what he meant, he laughed even more presumptuously.   

“Uncle, I remember that on the night when Shi'an came, I went to Houshan and left a letter for you. I said I really like this soft-looking little boy. You help me watch him and don't let him be bullied by those cannibals. ”   

Qu Zhan looked at Qu Jinzhi with a smile that didn't reach his eyes, “As a result, the cannibal monster hadn't had time to start, but you bullied him first. ”