Strange Talk on Campus: 31

Xie Zhen took Shi'an back to the music classroom.

He wanted to continue to let Shi'an stay here, but after taking a look at Shi'an's sickly appearance, he walked into the old teaching building and hugged people out and Sent back to the dormitory.   

Now those three families must be crazy about Yang Shanglin's family affairs. Yu Feichen shouldn't have lived in the dormitory for a while, so it's okay to let Shi'an go back.   

Xie Zhen had no feelings when he was a human being, and he didn't understand emotional matters after he turned into a ghost.   

When he saw Shi'an for the first time, he only thought that this little boy was so beautiful.

He wanted to get close to him, wanted Shi'an to smile at him, and wanted him to see only himself in his eyes.   

He didn't understand why he had this idea, he just felt that he wanted to do this, so he did it.   

Later, he discovered that his closeness would only scare Shi'an. He felt anger, unprecedented and uncontrollable anger.   

In fact, the mood that I want to think about now should be sour and lost, but he doesn't know how to express this emotion, so he puts a coat of anger on this terrible emotion.   

And the way to express this kind of mood is even worse, it is to satisfy one's desires regardless of Shi'an's wishes.   

On the way back to school from the rental house today, seeing Shi'an hanging her head and losing her soul, Xie Zhen reflected on her behavior for the first time.   

He felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the way he expressed his emotions.   

He thinks that Physical closeness can make Shi'an understand his emotions, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

For his closeness, Shi'an seems to have always treated the other with tears.   
He cried more and more every time.   

Back in the music classroom, the moment she put Shi'an on the piano stool, Xie Zhen thought Shi'an must be crying again.   

But no, Shi'an just raised his head and glanced at him, then lowered his head again, with no expression on his face, as if he was numb.   

At that moment, Xie Zhen felt the heartbeat for a long time.   
The muscles at the mouth of the heart seem to be contracting violently. It is obviously not an excessive pain, but it is unbearable.   

For the first time, Xie Zhen began to doubt himself, and he felt that some of his decisions and actions might be problematic.   

Perhaps, he should make some changes and do something that will make Shi'an happy.   

He hugged Shi'an and left the old teaching building, and sent him back to the dormitory.   

He appeared in his original appearance, but none of the students in this class knew him. They had only heard of strange campus talks about him, so they didn't cause any panic.   

When Shi'an returned to the dormitory, the evening self-study hadn't started yet, and the other roommates were all in the classroom, and he was the only one in the dormitory.