Strange Talk on Campus: 23

Shi an was lifted and locked in his arms in a very humiliating posture.   

It's like holding a child, holding him with one hand and holding his back with the other, so that he can't shake it at all.   

His calves hung down on Xie Zhen's side, and he put his hands on Xie Zhen's chest.

He struggled a few times without success. Instead, Xie Zhen hugged him harder, and Shi'an didn't dare to move anymore.   

The entire campus was shrouded in thick fog. There were no buildings, no figures, and no sounds. Only the echo of Xie Zhen's footsteps could be heard.   I don't know how long it took to reach my destination.   

A door appeared in the thick fog, and Shi'an recognized that it was the door of the music classroom.   

They all went straight along the way, without encountering turns or stairs, but they went from the bathroom on the first floor of the new teaching building to the music classroom on the fourth floor of the old teaching building.   

When he walked to the door, Xie Zhen loosened the hand holding his back, put on the door handle, twisted it slightly, and the door opened.   

Walking into the classroom, the thick fog outside the door dissipated instantly, and the outside turned into a dirty corridor of the old teaching building.   

Xie Zhen put Shi on the piano chair. Shi'an wanted to stand up as soon as he got to the stool, but iron chains suddenly appeared out of thin air around him.   

As if it had its own thoughts, the iron chain tied Shi'an firmly and nailed it to the piano stool.   

The anxiety in Shi An 'an's mind reached its extreme at this moment. He moved his arm, and when he moved, the chain became tighter.   He looked at Xie Zhen in a panic, “Xie Zhen, Xie Zhen, don't, don't do this, you let me go. ”   

Xie Zhen took off her suit-style school uniform jacket, revealing a slim white shirt inside.   

He is in very good physical condition. He has an inverted triangle figure, wide shoulders and narrow waist, and long legs. He is taller than the model. Anyone who looks at it will have to admire him.   

But Shi'an is not in the mood to appreciate it now.   
Feeling Shi'an's gaze, Xie Zhen's movements on her hands were slower.   

He slowly folded his coat neatly, put it on a chair, and looked around the classroom that he was extremely familiar with before turning around.   

The little boy's eyes were filled with tears again, and his light brown eyes were washed with tears and crystal clear, like fine glazed stones.   

He looked at the ghost in front of him with trepidation, and his eyes followed him closely. Wherever Xie Zhen went, he looked wherever he went.   

He can only pretend to be him in his eyes.   
A morbid sense of satisfaction rose from Xie Zhen's heart.   
That's it, that is, as it is now, there is no annoying magic exorcist, and there is no stupid physical education student.

He is the only one in the eyes of Shi Anxin.   

Rely only on Him.   

Seeing Xie Zhen approaching slowly, Shi'an sucked her nose, “Xie Zhen, Xie Zhen, will you let me go, don't, don't be like this, I'm afraid. ”   

Because he had just cried, his nasal voice was very heavy, as if he was being coquettish. He was too scared, and he couldn't speak well, and he stammered.