~If Only You Remember Chapter 2~

If Only You Remember Chapter 2

Jasmine' Pov:

"I'm so sorry love," he said. I looked at him confused and he looked back. He smiled at me. "Zayn?" I asked. "Please don't scream my name! I'll give you an autograph," he begged. He doesn't remember me? Oh so he doesn't remember what he has done either. "I don't want a damn autograph from you," I spatted at him. He looked a bit taken back from my words.

"Your not a fan?" he asked. "No and will never be," I said. "Oh well I'm sorry for bumping in to you," he said. "No no you werent," I said. He looked a little confused. "Maybe it was fate that made us bump into each other. Can I take you out sometime?" he flirted. Ha! He thinks that would work. "No I'm good," I said. I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked.

"Really? No one turns down me," he confessed. He looked down at the ground and scratched the back of his neck. "Well you better get used to it," I said. "What's your name love?" he asked. "It's I'm not going to tell you," I said. "Why not?" he asked. "Because I don't like you. Now good bye," I said pushing past him.

He stood there dumb ford. "Oh and Zayn," I said. I turned around and his face lit up. "One more thing," I said. "Go on," He smiled. I smiled back at him. "OH MY GOSH ITS ZAYN MALIK!" I screamed and faked fangirled. He face dropped and his mouth formed in an O shape. A lot of teenage girls turned their head and looked towards where the scream came from. They all saw Zayn and started screaming. They ran over to him and crowded him. Asking for a picture and autographs. I covered my mouth with my hand from laughing out loud.

I quickly turned around and continued walking away. Ha! What a dumbass. I saw Makayla's car come into view. I jogged to the car. I set the drinks and cake pops on top of the car. I pulled out the keys and unlocked the car.

I opened the door and bent down to put the drinks and cake pops in the car. I stood straight up and was about to get in the car till someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. It was Zayn... He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. He smirked down at me.

"You think you can get away that easily?" he said. I tried pushing him away but he had a firm grip on me. "Let me go," I said. "Not until you tell me why you did that," he said. "Because you kinda deserved it," I said. I finally pushed him off of me and got in my car. "Now bye," I said. I slammed my car door shut and drove away.

Who the hell does he think he is? That he can get every girl like he said? Well he can't get me. I continued driving till I got to the new flat. I parked in the drive way and took the key out of the ignition. I opened the door and got out. I grabbed the drinks and cake pops. I stood straight and slammed the car door hard. I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps. I opened the front door and walked in. "What a jack ass he is," I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey what's wrong?" Makayla asked. I continued to curse under my breath. I walked in the kitchen. I dropped the drinks and cake pops on the counter. I turned around and walked back to my car to grabbed the groceries. I locked my car and walked back in. I slammed the door shut with my foot and walked back in the kitchen. I set the bags down and I hopped on the kitchen counter and crossed my arms.

Makayla walked in and stood in front of me. "What the fuck was that all about?" she asked. "Zayn that's what," I said. "More photos?" she asked. I shook my head. "Cardboard cutouts?" she asked. "Nope," I said. "More fan girls?" she asked. "No... It wasn't any photos, no cardboard cut outs, or fangirls," I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Than what?" she said.

"I ran into the actual Zayn," I said. "Wow had did that go? Did he apologize?" she asked.

"No! He doesn't even remember what the fuck he did! And he started flirting with me and asked me what my name was. And than I didn't tell him and he said why not? And I said because I don't like you now good bye. And I pushed past him and than I said oh by the way Zayn and he turned around with a smile on his face and I screamed OMG ITS ZAYN MALIK!! And he than to crowded by fangirls and I walked away smiling but than when I got back to the car he caught me and wrapped me in his arms and said you think you can get away that easily and I said let me go and he said not until you tell me why you did that and I said because you deserve it and I pushed him away and got in the car and drove away," I said crying on her shoulder.