~If Only You Remember Chapter 15~

If Only You Remember Chapter 15

Jasmine's Pov:

What are they doing here? Wait I thought they used to date here. I though she warned me to stay away from him he is a complete jerk? I thought that means also her!

"Is it just me or do I see Zayn," I said. "You don't," Eleanor quickly said. "I do to," I said.

  I stood up and walked over to them. I heard Makayla mumble an Oh Great.

"Hey you!" I shouted to Perrie. She turned and looked at me wide eyes. Zayn looked at me confused. "Jasmine what are you doing here?" He asked annoyed.

"Eating now what the hell are you two doing here," I yelled. "Eating as well! What does it look like!?" He yelled. "Why did you have to come here?" I yelled.

"Uh because we wanted to," he yelled taking ahold of Perrie's hand. I was about to yell back but Perrie walked to me and pulled me away.

She pulled me outside out of the pizza parlor. The door slammed shut behind us. I saw the girls scolding Zayn inside. I ignored them and looked at Perrie.

I crossed my arms and glared at her. "What are you doing with him?" I shouted. She jumped and looked a bit scared.

"Listen its not what it looks like. We aren't on a date or anything," she said trying to calm me down. It wasn't working.

"Then what does it look like? It looks like your hanging out with your ex and mine," I said pointing inside. "Who is a complete jack ass," I muttered .

"I'm doing this for you," she said. "For me?" I said pointing to myself confused. "Yes I'm trying to break his heart like he did to you and to spy on him for you to see what he says, you know," she said.

"Ohh," I smirked. "Mischievous," I said. "Yeah but don't say anything to anyone we can't have him finding out," she said. This girl is devious.

"Right I won't," I said. "Good," she said. "I want to crush him," she said. "Well you better get back in there and break his heart!" I said pushing her to the door.

"Alright I'll let you know what happens," she said laughing before walking back in. She is one smart girl. This girl will be cool to have as a friend.

I walked back in to see Zayn looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at him before rolling my eyes and walking to the girls.

"I think it's time to go," I said. "Yeah let's go," Danielle said. They stood up and we walked out of the restaurant. We got in the car but before looking at Zayn.

He was still looking at me. He seemed pissed but mixed with hurt. Why hurt? That boy is bipolar. First he is a complete jerk them goes to hurt, upset, and don't forget nice.

I scoffed and got in the car, slamming the door shut. Danielle started the car and we backed out of the parking lot.

"I told you we would see Zayn," I said to Makayla. "I can't see the future you know," she said. I sighed and nodded. "Let's just get back home," I said.

Zayn's Pov:

Jasmine sure irritates me. She just ruined mine and Perrie's date. Yeah me and Perrie are on a date. We are thinking about starting over again.

Which I hope is a good thing. I miss having someone to hold at night and talk. Perrie was one of those people who I would stay up and talk to with. She is always that person who would lists when your having a bad day.

Anyways Jasmine is always ruining things. Why does she have to ruin today? I clenched my fist and walked to Perrie.

"I'm sorry about her," I said sitting down in front of her. I relaxed a little.

"It's fine but no offense to her but she seems a little crazy," she said. "Is that the girl your having problems with?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.  "I wouldn't go near her if I were you," she said. "Why is that?" I asked curiously. "When we were out there she was yelling at me, I was terrified. She is just crazy. She isn't someone who you can trust," she said.

"She is one of those people who would stab you in the back," she said. "You got a point," I muttered. She touched my hand and said, "Trust me I had someone like that before. It wasn't fun."

I smiled at her and took ahold of her hand in mine. "Your right I shouldn't bother with her," I said.

"Now lets just forget of what happened and continue this date," she smiled. "Agreed," I smiled back. Now I have one person on my mind and it isn't Jasmine.

A/n: Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that the link to my polyvore profile is on my wattpad profile! I hurt my knee a few days ago so now I have to run a mile tomorrow at school fun right? Not really anyways! Check out my new fanfic guys!! It is coming soon! Vote? Comment?