~If Only You Remember Chapter 14~

If Only You Remember Chapter 14

Jasmine's Pov:

"Jasmine you need to get out of the house," Zachary said. "Zachary I know I do it's just every time I do, I run into Zayn and I really don't want to again," I said getting frustrated.

"You probably won't even see him," he said. "You said that last time," I said. "She is right about that one," Makayla said behind me.

"See," I said looking back at Zachary. "Alright well I'm not going to sit in here all day. I think I'm going to head out and do something," he said grabbing his car keys.

"Have fun," Makayla and I said. He waved and exited out of the house. "That leaves two of us," she said. "Are we really going to sit in here all day?" She asked.

"Yes," I said walking to the couch. "Why?" She complained. "Because I miss my babe the couch," I grinned while laying down on the couch. "He is right you know," she said sitting down next to me.

"Who is?" I asked. "Zachary," she said. I groaned and rolled my head back. "Please let's just get out," she said. "We might see Zayn," I said. "Maybe we won't," she said.

"Where will we even go?" I asked. "We can go meet up for lunch with the girls," she said. "I don't know," I whined.

"I thought you don't care about Zayn," she said. "I don't!" I exclaimed. "If you don't then let's get out for lunch with the girls," she said.

I looked at her as she did the puppy eyes and pouted her lips. "Please," she begged. Ah don't fall for it Jasmine! Don't- to late. "Alright fine let me get ready," I said.

"Yes! Now hurry," she said pushing me upstairs, towards my room. I closed my bedroom door and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and went to turn on the shower.

I waited for it to heat up before stripping and getting in. I took a quick shower before turning off the water and getting out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into my bedroom.

I think I'm just going to have my hair curly today. I grabbed the curling product and went to go sit on my bed. I sprayed some in my hand and ran my hand through my hair.

I grabbed the hair dryer to help keep it curled. I turned it on and blow dried my hair and scrunch my hair for the curls.

After I did my hair I set it aside and went to get ready.

I grabbed a matching pair of black lace underwear and bra. I clipped my bra on and slid on my underwear.

I went to my drawers and grabbed a light denim jeans. I slid my legs in each pay leg. I zipped up the zipper and button my jeans.

I went to my closet and pulled out a denim shirt. I put it on and button it up. I rolled my sleeves up and pulled out my collar.

I grabbed a pair of white ankle socks and put them on. I grabbed my white converse and slid them on and tied them.

I went to go grabbed my make up bag. I put on mascara, eyeliner, glitter at the corner of my eyes, and a nude lipstick color.

I smiled in the mirror and walked out of my bedroom. I jogged down the stairs to see all the girls there. Eleanor, Danielle, and Makayla were sitting on the couch.

"Ready?" I smiled. They looked up at me and nodded with a smile. They stood up as Makayla turned off the tv.

We walked out the front door and to Danielle's car. Danielle drove, Eleanor in passengers, Makayla and I in the back.

We buckled up and began to drive out of the flat driveway. "Jasmine?" Eleanor said trying to get my attention. 

"Yes?" I said looked at her. She looked at me in the rear view. "Danielle and I heard what happened with Zayn," she said. Danielle looked in the rear view mirror at me. Everyone was looking at me.

I sighed and said, "Please let's just not talk about it." "Yeah your right sorry for bring it in," she said. "It's fine," I said.

"Where to for lunch?" Danielle asked changing the subject. "Let's go to a pizza place," Makayla said. "Yeah let's go!" I smiled. "The pizza parlor it is!" Danielle and Eleanor said.

The drive down to the pizza parlor didn't take that long. We parked in the parking space in front of the pizza parlor. I unbuckled and opened the car door.

I got out, followed by the other three. I shut the door and walked side by side with the girls.

We wales in the doors and made our way to the counter. "Hi welcome to the Pizza Parlor what may I get you?" The young lady asked.

"Half pepperoni and half sausage please?" Danielle said. She looked at Makayla and I to see if it was ok. We nodded eating her know it was.

"Alright any drinks?" The lady asked. "Four medium drinks please," I said. She nodded and typed it in her computer. "Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper," Eleanor said.

"Anything else?" She said. "No that will be all," Makayla said.

"Ok that will be $24.30," she said. We all handed her our cards and had her split the bill. She slid all of our cards and handed them back.

"Your order will be ready soon," she said we nodded and walked to a table in the middle. I sat down next to Makayla as Danielle and Eleanor sat in front of us.

"So Makyla and Jasmine," Eleanor said. "Yeah?" We both said. "Do you have any siblings?" Danielle asked. "Only child," Makayla said. "I have an older brother," I said. "He lives with us," I said. "Yeah unfortunately," Makayla chuckled.

"Hey you used to like him in grade 7," I laughed. "Never mention it again," she laughed. "Where do you work at?" They asked.

"I'm planning on being a model," Makayla said. "That's cool I'm a floor model at Hollister. It's nothing special but pays great though," Eleanor said.

"I haven't decided what to do yet," I said. "I like to become an artist," I said. "That's sounds fun. I'm a professional dancer," Danielle said.

"Fun," Makayla and I said. "Here is your order," the lady said bringing us our food and drinks. "Thanks," we all said as she set it down on the table.

I took a slice of Sausage pizza and placed it on my plate. I took a sip of my sprite. I grabbed my pizza and took a bite out of it. I happily ate my pizza. Nothing is going to ruin this moment. I am so weird..

"Uh Jasmine," Danielle said. "Yes?" I smiled. "What's that over there!?" Makayla pointed in front of us. "The bathroom?" I said. "I mean over there," Eleanor said pointing to the right. "A window?" I said.

I heard the bell ring above the door letting the workers know someone came in. I turned around because hey that's what I usually do.

I turned around to see something I thought I would never see. Zayn and Perrie here together.

A/n: Hey peoples!! Outfit is on my Polyvore account! Itskennedy112233 is my polyvore! Also everyone please check out my new fanfic called One Day! It's a Harry one!

Guess what guys! We got the keys to the new house so this weekend we are moving in! Finally after a year! Also state testing is coming up so I will be updating a little less! Next week on Monday and Wednesday and on May 6th for Mondaya and May 8th is the math one! So just to let you know that!

Make sure to vote and comment!