~If Only You Remember Chapter 6~

If Only You Remember Chapter 6

Jasmine's Pov:

Zayn was lightly snoring next to me. I sat up and smacked him awake. No movement at all. I can't believe he remembers me. How do I know? Well he used to call me that when we dated, Jaz. It was a nickname he used.

Your probably thinking that's good that he remember me right? Well no it's not good! Why? Well because he lied to me and kept it from me and not tell me he remembers. I wonder how long he remembered, the whole time?

I stood out of bed and walked to the bathroom down the hall. I opened the bathroom door and found a bucket under neath the sink. I turned on the cold water and filled the bucket with it. I waited till it was full. I turned off the water and light. I walked back in Zayn's room.

I walked to his side of the bed and dumped the icy water on him. He jolted awake and seemed pissed. "What the hell was that for!?" He yelled. "Oh like you don't know!" I yelled. "Not a clue!" He yelled. "You fucking remember me don't you!" I yelled. He seemed surprise by my outburst. "I don't know what your talking about," he said. "Bull shit," I bitterly laughed.

Everyone came running in with confusion written all over their face.

"What's going on?" Makayla asked. "Zayn over here," I said pointing to Zayn. "Remembers me!" I exclaimed. Makayla's face turned to shock, the others are still confused. "I remember you," Louis said confused. "Yeah all of us do," Eleanor said. "Not like that," Makayla said.

"Come on Zayn why don't you tell them the past," I said. Zayn looked nervous. "Zayn what is she talking about?" Liam asked. "Yeah Zayn come on tell them or I will," I said. Zayn was still quiet. I rolled my eyes and faced the lads and girls.

"Before X Factor," I began. "Me and Zayn used to date," I said. Everyone was now shocked, besides Makayla, she knew the story.

"Zayn never mentioned about dating you. He said he barely had a few girl friends and they all turned him down or dumped him. Did you dump him?" Niall asked.

I laughed and pointed at Zayn. "He dumped me," I said. "After he audition, I said congratulation and he said not so fast we're through and at first I thought he was kidding but then he said, I'm going to become famous and I will get the girls so I won't need you anymore," I said. Liam looked upset and the others were shocked.

"Well congratulation Zayn you can get every girl besides me," I said. "That's not a good way to treat a girl Zayn," Harry said. "I was young and stupid!" Zayn defended. "Stupid that's for sure," I said. Zayn had a hint of hurt in his eyes. "How long have you remember?" Makayla asked. "I only found out yesterday I swear," Zayn said. "How did you find out?" Danielle asked.

"After Jasmine left the bathroom I gave up to talking to her so I went in my room when I grabbed a phone charger a picture fell and I picked it up and it was a picture of me and Jasmine on her birthday. It was me kissing her cheek," Zayn confessed. "And how come you didn't tell me?" I asked. "I want to show you I changed and a new person," he said. "Even ask the lads I'm a different person," he said. "To be honest he is different," Niall said.

"See I really am Jaz," Zayn said. He held my hands. "Don't call me that. I don't even know who the real Zayn is anymore," I snapped. "Lying to the world you barely had a few girl friends and they will dump you. Lying to your own friends about how you treated me. How you forgot how you treated me. Forgot who I was. Kept that you remembered who I was," I said.

A tear slipped from my eye. "Jasmine don't cry please," he begged. I pulled my hands away from his hands. I wiped the tear away.

"I'm not going to cry over a jerk who broke my heart," I said. "Jasmine I'm not the same guy who I was before X Factor. I changed I promise you I did," he said. He cupped my face in his hands. I looked him in the eyes.