~If Only You Remember Chapter 42~

If Only You Remember Chapter 42

Makayla's Pov:

I placed my clothes back on the hanger and hung them on the other rack of clothes. I walked out of the studio and down the plain white hallway.

I've heard some good things about Jasmine from her mum this morning. It's strange talking to Jasmine's mum with out her knowing. I heard she is doing well and is coming back to herself which is good.

Jasmine is down in Bradford for college I found out. I also heard she was done with college too. She just finished her last class. I know her dream was to become specialized in art.

To be able to teach art and be an art teacher. She loves art. She stopped doing art back in 2010 I heard, her brother told me about a year ago.

Jasmine never knew that I knew her little secret of love to drawing.

I sighed and opened the double large doors that led out to the lobby. I saw Amanda sitting at the front desk working on some papers.

"Bye Amanda," I waved. We looked up at me as her smile grew.

"Bye Makayla. Make sure to be here next week at eight," she said. "I will," I said walking out of the building.

I turned around and smacked right into someone causing us to both fall down. I looked over to see the one and only familiar blonde.

"Oh hey your Jasmine's friend right!" I smiled. She looked up at me confused till realization hit. "Your Jasmine's friend also right?" She asked. "Yeah that's me," I lightly smiled.

"How's she doing?" She asked. "She actually left London a couple months ago," I said. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that," she said. "Is that why she wasn't there when i came over a few days ago?" she asked, I nodded.

I stood up and dusted off my pants. She followed after and smiled. "We haven't met have we? Well we seen each other but don't really know each others name," she said.

"Makayla," I held out my hand for her to shake. She gradually shook my hand with a warm smile. "Per-" "Babe! Are you coming? We will be late," I heard Zayn yell from a cross the street.

We looked over to his direction and saw he was standing there looking bored.

"Anyways I'm so sorry but I have to go. Zayn is waiting for me!" She waved before walking over to Zayn. He noticed me by the door and waved before walking off with the girl.

Something seems strange about the two. I don't know what but it does feel strange.

It's just I have a weird feeling about that girl, she seems nice but something about her is different.

I shook the thought away and continued my way back to the flat Zachary and I share.

It wasn't far away from my work. I walked down the streets and walked down a few blocks.

I arrive at the flat and took out my keys as I walked up to the door. I unlocked the door and walked in. "Zachary I'm back," I said. I closed the door and locked it.

I turned around and was a bit surprised to see everyone was here.

"Oh hey guys," I smiled. "Makayla!" Harry grinned. He stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me in a kiss as he hugged me.

"We get a room," Louis groaned. I giggled and pulled away from Harry. "You and Eleanor get a room," Harry retorted. Louis burst out laughed and pulled Eleanor on his lap.

"How was work?" Harry asked, turning to face me. "Great," I smiled. I set my bag down and my keys. "I've bumped into one of Jasmine's friend on my way back from work," I said.

"Do we know her?" Everyone asked. "I don't know," I said. "But she is dating Zayn," I said. "We never met Zayn's new girlfriend," Eleanor said.

"Yeah you have," I said. "When?" The girls asked. "At the pizza parlor that one time," I said. "We didn't notice her," Danielle shrugged. "Oh," I said.

"What does she look like?" Liam asked not taking his eyes off the game. "Uh," I said as I sat down on Harry's lap. He wrapped his arms around me and looked at me.

"Blonde Hair, blue eyes, roughly around 5'3 to 5'5," I began. "She is white but not really that tan and wears a lot of make up kind of," I said. "Oh! And she sings," I smiled.

Their heads snapped over to me. Liam stopped his game and looked at me also. "What?" I asked confused. "What was this girl's name again?" Danielle asked. "Uh Penny. No uh Penelope. No um," I began to think.

"Perrie?" Niall asked. "Yeah that's it!" I smiled. Everyone's faces went from confused to shocked and worried. "They're back together?" Louis asked.

"I never thought they would get back together because of their schedule," Liam said. "What's wrong?" Zachary asked as he entered the living room.

"This is not good," Danielle said. "Can someone please explain what's going on? Why is everyone acting worried when I mentioned Perrie?" I asked.

"Perrie was nice when we met her a few days ago but she did act strange when Jasmine was mentioned," Zachary said.

"Sit down," Harry ordered. Zachary sat down across from everyone. We were both confused on what's going on.

"Perrie and Zayn used to date," Liam said. "They broke things off because of their crazy schedule but Perrie was crazy and hurt over it. She wanted to get Zayn back," Liam continued.

"Zayn never saw it but Perrie was a crazy girlfriend and wouldn't let any of us to hang around him," Liam said. "She wanted him all to herself," Niall said. "She would do anything to have him," Danielle said.

"She was madly in love with him and so she would make up lies to the girls who Zayn has been with just to get him back. Looks like it happened again with Jasmine," Harry said.

"I thought she left us alone awhile ago," Eleanor said. "I guess Jasmine believed Perrie and now Jasmine hasn't seen Zayn has changed," Eleanor said.

"She made him look like the bad guy which in reality he isn't," Louis said.

"So let me get this straight," Zachary said. "Zayn was never the bad guy and we all thought he was? So he really has changed since X Factor but Perrie being the crazy ex girlfriend of his made it look like he hasn't so she can have him all to herself?" Zachary asked.

Everyone nodded. "So when we ran into Zayn again, or Jasmine did, he was already changed and that time he went to prove her wrong at the park it was all a lie Perrie made?" Zachary said. "You guessed right," Niall said.

"Wonder why Zayn has barely been hanging out with us," Harry said. "Perrie is back with him," Louis added.

"Zayn still loves Jasmine but he is just slowly getting over her but which by now he probably has because Perrie brainwashed him," Danielle said. "Yeah it's obvious he does," Liam said.

"Same goes for Jasmine but she doesn't want to get hurt again," I finally said. "She just doesn't want to admit it," Zachary said. "What are we going to do now?" Eleanor asked.

"Get Jasmine back," Louis said in a duh tone. "How?" I asked. "Easy just tell her everything," Harry said. "Do you not know Jasmine by now? She is stubborn and won't believe it," Zachary said.

I nodded agreeing with Zachary. "We will make up something when we are there," Louis said. "Alright I'm in," I said putting my hand out.

Harry smiled at me and put his hand on top of mine. Everyone put their hand on top of each others. "Time to get Jasmine and Zayn back together!" Niall said.

We threw our hands up in the air. We quickly stood up and ran out the door. Well we are on our way back to Bradford.

Jasmine here we come.

A/n: No hate to Perrie! I love Perrie and Zerrie is my otp! Anyways, they are going to get Jasmine back hopefully! Should jasmine come back or no? Let me know! Next chapter shall be up!