~If Only You Remember Chapter 59~

If Only You Remember Chapter 59

Jasmine's Pov:

"You can't be serious," Harry said. Zachary, Makayla, and I stood across from everyone. Excluding Zayn. Everyone looked at the three of us with great surprise. "That couldn't be possible. You can't," Eleanor said. I shrugged as Makayla said, "We are leaving back to Bradford." "Why?" Danielle asked. "If you haven't noticed, our house is burnt down to the ground. We are going back to live with my parents," Zachary said. "You can live with us," Liam offered. Zachary shook his head. "We would have to decline that. It will be too much for everyone and Jasmine doesn't want to see Zayn. Not after what happened," he said.

"What happened?" Harry asked. "I don't want to talk about it," I whispered. Everyone nodded understanding. "Look, we appreciate everyone's well being but we have to leave now. We don't want to make this any harder then it is. Thank you for being here for us. We wish Zayn and Perrie the best of luck from us and to you too," Makayla said. Everyone nodded. "We are a phone call away," Louis said. "We will call you when we arrive safely back in Bradford," Makayla said.

The room fell silent as I walked up to Niall. Everyone's eyes were on us. I pulled him in a hug and he didn't hesitate to hug me back. "Thank you," I whispered. He smiled back at me and gave me a small nod. I let go and walked out of the house. Zachary and Makayla followed behind. Everyone stood at the front door as they watched us. Makayla and I went in her car as Zachary went in his. With a twist of a key, we were on our way back to Bradford.

We left every bad memory behind. Part of us was excited to be going home but the other part missed London already. Many things had happen here but it was time to go home. Bradford was our home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"My babies are home," my mum cried. As Zachary and I walked in, my mother instantly pulled us in a hug causing us to drop our left over things we found in the fire. "Where are all your things?" She pulled away asking. Zachary and I nervously chuckled. "You know what. That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're finally home," she said and pulled us back in another hug.

"Darling, you may need to let go or you will squeeze them to death!" My father chuckled. My mum let go of us and laughed through the tears that have fallen. "I'm sorry," she smiled, "I guess I'm so excited for you two to be back!" Everyone laughed at her statement. "We're glad you're home," my father said and hugged Zachary and I. "Me too," Zachary and I smiled. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Go upstairs and do what ever you need to do before dinner," my mum scurried us to the stairs. Zachary let out a chuckle and said, "Okay." We walked up the stairs with our small luggage and down the long hall. Zachary and I split apart as we walked into our own room.

I walked into my room seeing it the way it was before I left. The walls were empty, the bed was perfectly made, the closets empty, and the desk by the open window. The curtain was still hung above the window. The open window blew air in through the light blue curtains. My smile grew wider as I set my stuff down on the bed and laid down. I was home.

I laid my head down but it hit something hard causing me to grown out in pain. I sat up and rubbed my head. I turned around to see a frame with a photo on my pillow. I picked it up and examined the photo. It was a photo of Zayn and me out front of the X-Factor auditions. He has one exactly like this in his room. I smiled at the memory, ignoring the bad memory of that day. I stood up and walked to the wall that had a nail on the wall. I hung the photo near my desk. I smiled at the photo.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked up to see Zachary smiling at the photo, too. "You miss him," he said. He looked down at me with a small sad smile. "Yeah," I whispered as I looked down. "He means so much to me and he will never know because Perrie has him wrapped around her finger," I said. "What happened back at the house when you went to visit him?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged. "Let's say Perrie was there," I said shortening it for him. He nodded. "I understand," he said.

I looked back at him. Tears fell slowly down from my eyes. Zachary sighed and pulled me in a hug. I let out a sob as I hugged him back. "I love him," I cried. "I know you do," he whispered in my ear. He rubbed my back to calm me down. "Maybe this was the best to do is come home," he said. "I made the best decision," I said. "We all did. I, myself, you and Makayla. We wanted what was best for you even if it means leaving our friends. We did this because we love you and want to make you happy," he said. I stopped crying and smiled up at him. He smiled bad at me. "Thank you," I said and hugged him tighter. He nodded. "You can say it," I teased. He laughed and said, "You're welcome." "That wasn't so hard," I snickered. He scoffed and said, "Let's go eat." A smile still tugged at the corners of his lips as he walked out. I smiled to myself and looked at my room once more before running out and down the stairs.

Bradford is my home. Not London. I'm home at last and I'm glad to be back.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter but the next two will be longer!! One more chapter then an epilogue!! The next two will be better and longer and happier!! Next weekend I'm finishing this book!